I just found a great way to relieve tooth pain

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
I took an advil liquigel and pierced a hole in it with a small pair of scissors

Then I squeezed the contents directly on the painful area.

I think it helps a bit. Hopefully it lasts because I took 4 oxycodone today and it still hurts :help:

And I had to drive 90 kilometers in agonizing pain. A wonder I didn't crash.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Just be a man and pull it out...

toothpull.gif

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
He likely had left over Oxy from something else. I had the same after my kidney stone. Saved the left overs for some of my own toothaches a while back before I was able to get them taken care of.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
No, I had 3 teeth pulled, that's why I have oxycodone. I'm suffering from dry sockets right now. Hurts. My appointment is later this afternoon I wish it was this morning.

And I'm afraid I might have committed a crime

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I still have Percocet lying around from when I broke my shoulder and didn't go through the full prescription. I assume it's a similar situation here.

*edit*

Yep. Just a lil late on my response.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
4 oxy, and nothing?

You sure you're not just immune to it? Is that a thing?

It is...I am sadly "immune" to many painkillers. Doctor explained to me it has something to do with how the body breaks it down and in my case it just does it so fast that it has little affect on me. I once hurt my shoulder bad, could not lift my arm at all. Doc in the ER game me percocet and I was taking double the prescribed amount with a little pain relief and no feeling of being high etc.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It is...I am sadly "immune" to many painkillers. Doctor explained to me it has something to do with how the body breaks it down and in my case it just does it so fast that it has little affect on me. I once hurt my shoulder bad, could not lift my arm at all. Doc in the ER game me percocet and I was taking double the prescribed amount with a little pain relief and no feeling of being high etc.

I'm similar. I have to take at least 2x the recommended dose just to get somewhere. I always assumed the recommended dosage is always just on the low end for safety reasons.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
I'm similar. I have to take at least 2x the recommended dose just to get somewhere. I always assumed the recommended dosage is always just on the low end for safety reasons.

I always take the dosages given and always am fine when it comes to medication but yeah, I am pretty sure when it says take max of ___ for any medication they are giving you a safe max and you could go a decent amount over before any real concerns kick in.

Probably mostly legal reasons.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
I luckily have never experienced enough pain to need any sort of painkiller. I can't even remember the last time I took an ibuprofen. I just muddle through the pain ignore it basically.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
No, I had 3 teeth pulled, that's why I have oxycodone. I'm suffering from dry sockets right now. Hurts. My appointment is later this afternoon I wish it was this morning.

And I'm afraid I might have committed a crime

It's only a considered a crime if you got caught.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00