I have no life and I thought I'd share with you the results of that.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
My masterpiece.
An2QlE9.gif

9Sa0IHt.gif

2xi7NLH.gif

vd797zc.gif

wCmoo1U.gif

6M1DvuT.png

KLoqYky.gif

Thoughts are. Mike Babcock melded into Lucille's face surprisingly well... Also, Datsyuk has a face that just doesn't work on ANYONE. That damn triangle head.

Brick Top is feeding me ideas and I'm laying em down. I hope these provoke a few laughs. I love the show and I love this team. Putting em together just makes it even better.

New additions
KwBt2bV.png

e40Xnd5.gif

K8S4g4X.gif

Last edited:

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
I think Emmerton could pass as Ann since he is utterly forgettable in every way.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
I'm watching Team America right now. I'd laugh my ass off to see some sort of Wings related version of that. The possibilities... Oh my.

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
Thank God you have no life! Saw your masterpiece credit sequence on the PM hours ago and it still makes me laugh like an idiot in my living room as I'm watching the recorded game from tonight.

Tbh, it's Kronwall as Gob that's killing me right now- the expression on his face is priceless!

And of course Babcock melds perfectly into Lucille... much like her, he gets off on being withholding (at least with rookie forwards and ice time, anyway).

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Awesome work Flowah. It's simply criminal that Nyquist is not with the Wings right now, while "powerforward" Franzen gets top 6 minutes :facepalm:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Delightful.

I only have a handful of the Seinfeld ones done, so maybe we can switch to this comedy plutonium.

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
So funny hahaha!! Make me a gif as avatar! Pref something as Nyquist/Buster :D LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Flowah you seem to be a creative dude, can't you make a Wings-edition of their current problems with that famous "meme-scene" from 2004 movie "Downfall" :D

This is the scene I mean (you probably know what I talk about)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad