I got lost

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Last night was a rollercoaster. My girl is in Anaheim at Disneyland so she texted me that I should go see her (we planned to be together there today but decided a day early wouldn't hurt) so I go and see her and have an amazing time, but my low tire pressure sensor came on very shortly before arriving. So in the back of my head the whole time I was like I hope my tires are fine.

Fast forward to the part where I'm leaving her hotel at midnight, my phone is dead and I don't have a charging cord in my car but I figure I know which city (San Diego bound) to head on the freeway. So I drive around and see the freeway entrance 5 south San Diego and get on and figure I will just go until I get to my freeway's merger.

Before leaving I stop at a sketchy gas station to just fill up all of my tires with some air (none were distinctly low feeling so I decided to just put a little bit of air in all of them). So I get there and see a guy wearing all red head to toe and driving a red car. Angels fan or blood? Either way I made sure to get out of there ASAP lol.

Anyways I end up driving the freeway for an extremely long time before deciding I had to have gone too far south and need to turn around. To my luck there was a border patrol checkpoint right on the north bound side of the highway when I turned around and they informed me that I actually need to just keep going south and get on this highway that leads to my freeway. So I go and the highway goes a very long time so I figure I will be safe and stop at a gas station and ask them for directions to my city just to make sure I don't go too far or something. The guy I talk to tells me exactly how to get on my freeway but when I get there I realize I don't know if I need to go north or south from the entrance. So I decide to just go south because I felt I might have been more northern than menifee. Anyways I stopped at another gas station and just bought a ****ing charging cord after going south for 20 minutes and realized I was going the wrong way so I went back north and got home with my phone GPS

TLDR; I went too far south on the wrong highway and arrived home after 3 hours for what should have been a 45 minute drive

Goonzilla

Welcome to my house!
Feb 18, 2014
The rink ..too often
You left her hotel. That's where it all went wrong. Lady + hotel = stay over.

I went for a late night walk in Philadelphia once to find a convenience store and ended up in the wrong neighbourhood. That was scary. Had no idea of the geography, just how many blocks this way and that. I took the long, long way back to the hotel; lotta people in the shadows, pretty sure I was gonna get jumped if I went back the same way. Moral of that story is..room service, room service..room service.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't miss California's freeways one bit. If I were to move back it would be by the beach in a house as close to everything ll ever need and seclude myself to that area of the state.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

darko

Feb 16, 2009
"Fast forward to the part where I'm leaving her hotel at midnight"

Lirl didn't get any

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway