I Feel Bad For Jim Irsay - It Must Be Hard Being a White Billionaire

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
What a f'n tool this guy is. :banghead:

from nbcsports.com:

Colts owner Jim Irsay says his 2014 arrest for driving under the influence was a result of prejudice against him for being white and rich.

“I am prejudiced against because I’m a rich, white billionaire,” Irsay told Andrea Kremer on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel. “If I’m just the average guy down the block, they’re not pulling me in, of course not.”

Asked by Kremer how he thinks it sounds for a white billionaire to claim that he’s a victim of prejudice, Irsay stood by his comment.

“I don’t care what it sounds like. It’s the truth,” Irsay said. “You know, Andrea, I could give a damn what people think how anything sounds or sounds like. The truth is the truth and I know the truth.”

Irsay pleaded guilty to operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Asked why he pleaded guilty if he had been profiled, Irsay said he just wanted to get it over with. Irsay claims that when he was asked to take a field sobriety test and looked unsteady walking, it was because he had just had hip surgery. He has admitted he had prescription painkillers and a sedative in his system at the time. He has not explained why, as a billionaire, he didn’t hire someone to drive him when he was unsteady after surgery.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Aside from he fact that Irsay is a trust fund kid who's a moron and literally the stereotype of people who get away with crimes like that......

Black mother? Ooh boy.

He lacks the self awareness that if that happened to any regular person they would have likely spent time in jail.

Must be some high quality shit he’s on.

Have a cousin who as addicted the same stuff for years, and I don't think he ever claimed his mother was black or had a social media meltdown. Irsays got the goods.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
PYscAZS.jpg

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Irsay is the type of guy that if you gave him a 95 meter head start on a hundred meter dash, he would take his win as proof of how amazing of a sprinter he is.

He's just a useless legacy owner whose only claim to fame is his last name and the inheritance he got from his dad, but he's delusional enough to think he's some brainiac because he found a way to win one championship with almost 20 years of elite QB play that he lucked into both times. In a fair world, he'd be a failed used car salesman that still only got the job because the owner was a college buddy that felt bad for him.

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Yeah I don't know about you but when I think of oppressed and stigmatized people in American society white billionaires are at the top of the list

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremy2020

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Irsay is the type of guy that if you gave him a 95 meter head start on a hundred meter dash, he would take his win as proof of how amazing of a sprinter he is.

He's just a useless legacy owner whose only claim to fame is his last name and the inheritance he got from his dad, but he's delusional enough to think he's some brainiac because he found a way to win one championship with almost 20 years of elite QB play that he lucked into both times. In a fair world, he'd be a failed used car salesman that still only got the job because the owner was a college buddy that felt bad for him.

Literally lucked into an elite QB just as the elite QB he had was leaving the organization. Managed ti really screw the pooch the second time though. All he had to do was invents in the OL.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
He should run for President.
“I don’t care what it sounds like. It’s the truth,” Irsay said. “You know, Andrea, I could give a damn what people think how anything sounds or sounds like. The truth is the truth and I know the truth.”

This would have gone over better if he said he was living his truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremy2020

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad