I don’t care. I am going to say it. These playoff match ups are the result of a divine intervention

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I think Winnipeg actually has the best shot out of all of them, they seem to have no trouble against Colorado in the regular season, it should be interesting to see if they can keep that rolling in the playoffs. They're my one pick for a Canadian team who might win it. Edmonton probably 2nd after them
Winnipeg I have as second option.

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
Spoke about only Canadian teams?
✅

Spelled "color" with an extra, unnecessary vowel?
✅

Yep, he's Canadian.

Someone tell the Rangers and Stars that they have no chance at the cup. None.
What do you mean unnecessary vowel? Do you Americans not pronounce the 'u' in colour? Like 'velour'?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Spoke about only Canadian teams?
✅

Spelled "color" with an extra, unnecessary vowel?
✅

Yep, he's Canadian.

Someone tell the Rangers and Stars that they have no chance at the cup. None.
It’s not a Canadian thing, it’s a US thing.
Only the US spells without the ‘U’, kind of like US gallons are different than the rest of the world.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
*The Final 4 are all Canadian teams*

Earth:
15d45fe65f613774945fee8c7b1cb1a3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7 and DaveG

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
All the shifts in the standings over the last few games due to losses/wins is unexplainable. More like shocking. It can't be understated. Everything shook up and teams like EDM, VAN, WPG, and TOR all were granted a pathway to get to the Stanley Cup Final. Can you explain it? No one can. It's so unbelievable that no one even wants to discuss it.

Colour Me Amazed.
Per your premise, If Toronto has a pathway to the Cup final, don’t they to win the 1st round to get there?

I do agree though that the Leafs would definitely prefer not meeting a team like Florida in the 1st round.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
All the shifts in the standings over the last few games due to losses/wins is unexplainable. More like shocking. It can't be understated. Everything shook up and teams like EDM, VAN, WPG, and TOR all were granted a pathway to get to the Stanley Cup Final. Can you explain it? No one can. It's so unbelievable that no one even wants to discuss it.

Colour Me Amazed.
I think that all those four teams are guaranteed now to make it to the Stanley Cup Final ;)

After the first round there could be 4 Canadian teams left...
Toronto and Vancouver will be out ;)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Who is saying that all 4 Canadian Teams will play in the final 4?

NO one is say that If Vancouver beats Nashville and Edmonton Beats LA--they meet in the second round. The closet could be an all Canadian conference final between Peg vs Oiler/Canucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad