Post-Game Talk: I’d rather have gone to the dentist for a root canal

Which team do you dislike playing more?

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Than watch this game. Closest thing to an actual guaranteed loss night in all of sports.

Soft plays by Keith, Bouchard, RNH and Koskinen sunk them tonight.

But McDavid could’ve broken Sittler’s single game goal record tonight and the Wild still probably would’ve beaten us.

Last edited:

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I wouldn’t have batted an eye if they did this vs Preds but Minny man, this was unacceptable

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
D is garbage.

Offence can’t generate shit against good teams.

League and Refs are against us.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Late Chicago Keith probably had another year or two in him. Oilers Keith who got rocked early, concussed and injured later is probably done.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I know Josh Archibald can't play in America and everyone hates him because he's a mass murdering fascist that eats puppies and can't hockey... but imagine the only hard nosed player in the Oiler's organization dishing out punishing body checks and making players pay the price? You know, giving a shit, and gives you everything he's got. Then again he might infect the team with uh... something.
fu-pusheen.gif

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Late Chicago Keith probably had another year or two in him. Oilers Keith who got rocked early, concussed and injured later is probably done.
He had a concussion last year as well.

Fed up with people justifying this awful 5.5 million cap hit. Were going to lose a good player this summer with a decade of upside to give Keith a retirement when he's done nothing for us.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I know Josh Archibald can't play in America and everyone hates him because he's a mass murdering fascist that eats puppies and can't hockey... but imagine the only hard nosed player in the Oiler's organization dishing out punishing body checks and making players pay the price? You know, giving a shit, and gives you everything he's got. Then again he might infect the team with uh... something.
fu-pusheen.gif

He might infect the team with losing the puck, over chasing to throw a meaningless hit, then getting scored on?

Isn't that kind of exactly the unforced errors that lost us this game?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
fu-pusheen.gif
Last playoffs he infected the team with bad penalties. Is that the infection we’ll be missing come playoffs?

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Embarrassing game, outworked all night while the defense wilted under the forecheck.

Kane trying to fight 4 players while the rest of the Oilers on the ice(outside of Yamo who was getting buried) tentatively try to figure out if they're supposed to help reminds me of the 2011 - 14 Oiler teams. Fighting may be obsolete in the NHL, but dirty players and after the whistle scrum-warriors are all the rage, and the Oilers appear to be the only team in the NHL that didn't get the memo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad