GDT: Hurricanes vs Toronto: Return of the High Effort GDT

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
I mean, Martinook-Staal-Fast was our 3rd line for most of last year and a good portion of this one. And they were very, very effective at what they did.

Seems odd to not return to that line when given the opportunity. Especially when we're going to be playing Toronto, and we'll need that shutdown line MUCH more than we need any offense that 3rd line might produce.
At home I’d agree with that but on the road having a better defensive forward on the first line could be the thought process as well. 3 lines you’re not overlay worried about getting lit up and the Cause Chaos line.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Turbo got roughed up / tangled up and went down hard to the ice against Florida and was slow to get up… was trying to shake it off and stay in for the icing face off in our d zone. He kept going and finished the game. But might be tied to that. He seemed to get hurt more so than just a stinger that went away a few seconds later…. Was hip or leg related as he kept flexing and shaking I think it was his right side and right leg..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad