GDT: Hurricanes vs Florida Man - The Battle of Natural Disasters

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
After seeing the Necas proposals over the last few months, I got an idea in my head about a potential draft day move. With three RHD prospects in recent top 10 draft rankings, how would we feel about moving Necas for a blue chip RHD kid this summer, depending if we can make a deal with a team who would be willing to trade down.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
After seeing the Necas proposals over the last few months, I got an idea in my head about a potential draft day move. With three RHD prospects in recent top 10 draft rankings, how would we feel about moving Necas for a blue chip RHD kid this summer, depending if we can make a deal with a team who would be willing to trade down.
Not sure the FO would go for than, you might get the next Sanderson, more likely Hanifin or Fleury...if we're trading Necas it needs to be someone with a bit more development and "guarantee" of a certain floor/ceiling

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Nah, re-sign him. He has world class speed and great shot. I see a 40 goal scorer in him with kuzy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad