GDT: Hurricanes vs Detroit 3/28

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
good day...

Can someone briefly fill me inn on how Svechnikov is playing ? the team is playing well which is obvs the most important thing, however 1 goal and 2 assists in the last 10 games is something that hardly goes unnoticed.

Hes seems to be shooting the puck and his ice time per game remains in line with the season average. Is this a scenario where hes playing well just not getting the bounces (no puck luck) ??? or him being given a lesser offensive role following the JG trade ?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
good day...

Can someone briefly fill me inn on how Svechnikov is playing ? the team is playing well which is obvs the most important thing, however 1 goal and 2 assists in the last 10 games is something that hardly goes unnoticed.

Hes seems to be shooting the puck and his ice time per game remains in line with the season average. Is this a scenario where hes playing well just not getting the bounces (no puck luck) ??? or him being given a lesser offensive role following the JG trade ?
We know the answers to your questions.

But before we reveal them:

What is the name of your fantasy team?

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
We know the answers to your questions.

But before we reveal them:

What is the name of your fantasy team?
Lmaaao

its my first time ever playing

I've been patient with this guy since the start of the season...it seemed like it was going to pay off when he went on that mid season heater. I did not expect of him to maintain that type of production for the rest of the season but also I did not expect whats currently happening in terms of his production....

name is SensMilk ...Yahoo Fantasy ....first time ever playing in 2nd place ATM ...

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Lmaaao

its my first time ever playing

I've been patient with this guy since the start of the season...it seemed like it was going to pay off when he went on that mid season heater. I did not expect of him to maintain that type of production for the rest of the season but also I did not expect whats currently happening in terms of his production....

name is SensMilk ...Yahoo Fantasy ....first time ever playing in 2nd place ATM ...

We are as confused as you are, tbh.

He did have a big talk with Coach a few days ago, so it's possible that he gets a bit of inspiration from that and goes on a tear. He is still relatively fresh off a major injury, and maybe he's still not 100% confident out there.

But yeah, when I said we knew the answers to your questions, I was lying. Sorry about that.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
We are as confused as you are, tbh.

He did have a big talk with Coach a few days ago, so it's possible that he gets a bit of inspiration from that and goes on a tear. He is still relatively fresh off a major injury, and maybe he's still not 100% confident out there.

But yeah, when I said we knew the answers to your questions, I was lying. Sorry about that.
Ever since his 2nd injury absence he’s struggled, I’m thinking it’s got something to do with that and he’s not 100%. Hopefully he can get back to where he should be come round 2 of the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad