GDT: Hurricanes vs Boston: The Disturbed Game

MyLuckyPuck

Jan 5, 2021
Statement win for the Bruins. Just flat out embarrassing for the Canes. They came ready to play a playoff game. We did not. I hope they learn really fast what it's going to take to hoist that chalice, because it ain't what we saw tonight.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Statement win for the Bruins. Just flat out embarrassing for the Canes. They came ready to play a playoff game. We did not. I hope they learn really fast what it's going to take to hoist that chalice, because it ain't what we saw tonight.

The good news is, this wasn’t actually a playoff game. We’re M2, it’s almost completely set in stone. More or less biding time until the playoffs. Hard to care that much except that I was psyched for Canes hockey to be back and instead it was just a lame evening.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006

These guys are not scared of us.
meh. nobody needs to be scared of us while we're playing out the string, pretty well locked into our spot.

boston is playing like a team that knows they really, really need to catch the rangers for first. the difference between getting washington (or whatever other offal trips into wc2) and tampa is nuts.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
This was an easy game to turn off halfway through the first, some games you can just tell aren't going to be worth the frustration. Not really worried but I do hate how if we only have a day off, we're tired, and if we have 3+, we're rusty.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
My main concern about tonight is that first period was very similar to the game we had against Toronto a few weeks back. Opposing teams are finding something in our system that is allowing them to get breakaways, odd man rushes, etc with ease.

And if we don’t identify that and correct it, it won’t be too hard for whoever we face in the playoffs to take advantage as well.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Not a good look:

1712286909405.jpeg

Reactions: Stickpucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad