News Article: Hurricanes smell donut

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
From Chicago, I put ketchup on my dogs and sweet relish is gross.

No wonder they kicked you out.

I was in Chicago last week for a software conference and had my first Chicago style dog courtesy of Devil Dawgs.

42810753_10105689701334829_4875867833306710016_n.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The “dragged through the garden” Chicago dog. My buddies from Chicago raved about them so had to try one when in Chicago years back. If I wanted a salad, I would have ordered one.

Although when the Cubs were in the World Series a couple years ago, I did join them pregame for one at My Way Tavern, who serves them, but not my cup of tea.

I have a dog maybe once a year. Preference is chili, raw onions and mustard, but not that picky (other than having a salad on top)

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
The “dragged through the garden” Chicago dog. My buddies from Chicago raved about them so had to try one when in Chicago years back. If I wanted a salad, I would have ordered one.

Although when the Cubs were in the World Series a couple years ago, I did join them pregame for one at My Way Tavern, who serves them, but not my cup of tea.

I have a dog maybe once a year. Preference is chili, raw onions and mustard, but not that picky (other than having a salad on top)

Chilli, cheese and hot sauce are what I get

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad