Hurricanes Lounge XXXV: Now Accepting Sponsorships for Thread Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
In the interest of the new moneypuck business plan we could go with Smithfields BBQ for half the $$

Reactions: DaveG

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
But do Hurricanes affect Kentucky though? You gotta think a name change is coming when the franchise inevitably moves to Louisville.

But as that one poster in some random main board thread made very clear, Hurricanes don't even affect the Carolinas, so the name can stay. Dundon obviously too cheap to pay for the market research to rebrand.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
My dad died yesterday. They turned off his ventilator and I sat there and watched him die for an excruciatingly long 45 minutes until it finally, mercifully ended.

My sister is 100% dependent on life support and they'll have to pull the plug soon because they need the bed and the ventilator, but they're giving her husband a few extra days to get her affairs in order and all that.

When you are dealing with severe COVID, the latter part is what passes for good news.

Reactions: geehaad

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
My dad died yesterday. They turned off his ventilator and I sat there and watched him die for an excruciatingly long 45 minutes until it finally, mercifully ended.

My sister is 100% dependent on life support and they'll have to pull the plug soon because they need the bed and the ventilator, but they're giving her husband a few extra days to get her affairs in order and all that.

When you are dealing with severe COVID, the latter part is what passes for good news.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Robo :(

Reactions: Tryamw

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

At my Grandfather’s funeral, my Grandmother had a massive stroke. Eventually the decision had to be made to take her off life support. Watching someone getting taken off the ventilator is tough. Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad