GDT: Hurricanes in Ottawa, Sunday 6pm

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
Should be a good test for us. Our team is playing loose with nothing to lose... Hurricanes headed for a playoff run and playing for position. I wouldn't be surprised if we give them all they can handle.

I watched some of the Leafs game last night.. it was an impressive comeback for the Hurricanes. I'm looking forward to this.

Reactions: DrEasy and Dionysus

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Just lose?

Can we finally end a failed season the proper way.

The worst thing we can do is lower our draft position only to still suck in the coming years. Wins right now aren't worth it. We've already tried the whole "winning to close out the season to give confidence for next year" thing and it doesn't do anything.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
This one is going to hurt no matter what....they win, I have angry thoughts. They lose, I have angry thoughts. Going to bring both kids to this anyways.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Respect to the Jerks for the great comeback last night. Always a tough game for us. Lets do this Sens

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Brannstrom moving up on the second pairing to play with Chabot.

Looks like Martin likes Brannstrom more then DJ did.

Ima be real with you man I think Branny can actually help Chabot be more stable than the other way around.

------

Not a great start to the game. Canes with 6 quick shots. Stu with a great scoring chance just now though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad