GDT: HURRICANES AT ISLANDERS, BEAT THEY ASS INTO NEXT SEASON EDITION

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
4851140.jpg

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Refs have gotten in our way at least like six times that period, almost giving up prime slot attempts for the isles… or causing change of possession back to isles in their d zone…. It’s almost like the professionals can’t get out of their own way when it involves our team advantage……..

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
A couple of thoughts on NHL rules now that we have a break.

Accidentally deflecting a dump in out of play and accidentally knocking the net off is exactly the same amount of “delaying the game”

Also, Bortuzzo got called for hooking Slavin. He also high sticked him. If that happened to cut him and the Canes initiated a review would they be forced to call a triple minor or could they wipe out the hook even though that was the call on the ice?

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
A couple of thoughts on NHL rules now that we have a break.

Accidentally deflecting a dump in out of play and accidentally knocking the net off is exactly the same amount of “delaying the game”

Also, Bortuzzo got called for hooking Slavin. He also high sticked him. If that happened to cut him and the Canes initiated a review would they be forced to call a triple minor or could they wipe out the hook even though that was the call on the ice?
Preach…. Preach…..

We lost the advantage of delayed penalty by their player purposely skating right into and knocking the net off with zero involvement from our player….

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Tell momma I got Staal or Kokomiami for the game winner.

Who she got in her crystal ball?
She probably only knows Svech because of the jersey she bought me a couple years ago. [She's watching a Korean soap opera (Queen of Tears) in her room while I watch the game out here. ] So let's go with Svech :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad