OT: Humour Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
72971E3E-7F9F-4C2A-B33F-3928A081D5DD.jpeg

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
There were three German Shepherd sitting in the dog pound and one says to the other one why are you in here?
Well the neighbours kid was taunting me again today and I got a hold of him and I bit his ass and I bit his ass good! I drew blood!
Good for you good for you good for you says the first dog. What are they going to do to you? They are putting me down tomoorow at 9 in the morning.
The second one looks at him and says why are you in here? The first dog says well the mailman thought I was tied up and I wasn't and he come walking down my sidewalk this morning thinking he owned it and I got a hold of him and I bit his ass too. I got him really good as well and I drew blood!
Good for you good for you good for you says dog number 2. What are they doing to you? They are putting me down at noon.
Then they turned and looked at dog number 3 that wasn't saying a word.
Why are you in here they ask?
Well I hadn't had any for a long time and I was lying on my master's bedroom floor minding my own business when she came out of the shower naked and started making her bed. I couldn't help myself. I jumped up on top of her and gave it to her good for 20 minutes straight. Good for you good for you said the other two dogs.
What are you in here for?
A nail trimming at 3:00 says dog number three.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad