Hudon, De La Rose or McCarron

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Back to st johns.

Wonder if he's traded this summer

don't see why they would trade him

Starting to think Hudon will have a similar career path to Matt D'Agostini.

Hudon's game is nothing like D'Agostini's who is more like Ghetto then Hudon imo. But it's possible that Hudon puts up similar numbers to D'Agostini who had over 100 pts in the NHL and over 300 games. I would hope he does a lot better but you never know how someone's game will translate at the NHL level.

DLR... What he still has to develop or learn can be done at the NHL level, I think (shoot more, pass faster, always moving). So NHL for him.

He could have been developing confidence in his offensive game as he was just starting to put up some points at the time of his recall. I thought it would have been better for him to keep playing in the top 6 in the AHL and put up some points vs being on the 4th line in the NHL and not putting up any offense at all.

I really hope that management knows what they are doing in regards to calling up and keeping up DLR and McCarron. I understand the need for big bodies but they have combined total of 2 pts in the NHL this year, makes me wonder what that might do to their confidence levels going forward.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
DLR and McCarron should be sent down, not Hudon. McCarron because he's obviously not ready yet and DLR because so far he's been nothing but an offensive black hole, something we already have enough of on the team.

But nevermind, sending our most NHL ready prospect without giving him a real shot is exactly what I expected the foxhole buddies to do. Not enough grineeee, not good enough without the puck and too good with it.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
DLR and McCarron should be sent down, not Hudon. McCarron because he's obviously not ready yet and DLR because so far he's been nothing but an offensive black hole, something we already have enough of on the team.

But nevermind, sending our most NHL ready prospect without giving him a real shot is exactly what I expected the foxhole buddies to do. Not enough grineeee, not good enough without the puck and too good with it.

They would have had to just call up Hudon, once they put him on emergency recall they had to send him down. The thing is, Hudon goes grind and he's got some sandpaper to his game for sure while being solid in his own end. I really think Therrien will like him, just don't like the way they have handled him this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad