Injury Report: Huberdeau 10/8/16 (achilles tendon surgery), skating since 12/15, return early March?

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
I'm all for not rushing him back.. especially if the season is long gone by March. I wasn't expecting him back this season, TBH.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I'm all for not rushing him back.. especially if the season is long gone by March. I wasn't expecting him back this season, TBH.

I´m for the Big comeback. Since im think all the will be Healthy to the Beginning of February. So that Huberdeau, Barkov and Petrovic came back on the same Day and Nick could be also in the same Timespan.

Since this Season was not the best i would also say, let them get Healthy and no rush. I thought that Huberdeau would comeback middle of February like 15-17th. But it looks now like Beginning of February.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Keep him out all season. No point risking an injury. We're done with key guys out for so long.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Looks like it'll be season ending.

Have to question is our medical staff even worse than before? This, Barkov and even much longer time for Petrovic than predicted

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Whoa, large chunk?

Damn, really hoping it's not on the Bolland bad spectrum.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
With our luck he'll never play a game again and Barkov too has a career ending injury

Don't even joke about it.
This is the most important thing right now. We need both of them to recover well. No more injuries + Barkov and Huberdeau fully recovering - that's all I want from this season at this point.
This is terrible.

Ricko Balboa

Aug 1, 2016
Guys I want to ask you...Is Huberdeau the same player he was before his injury? Did he lose some skating? Need to know for a Fantasy! Thx!!!

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Huby looked stronger than ever back from his injury. I would say he's in the top 10-20 in ENTIRE league if you look at his off ice workouts /skill development curve on a yearly basis.

A far cry when he came into the league ROY season or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad