OT: How's the summer weather where you are?

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
23-27 is warm? Damn dude thats hot to us. it was like 26-27 today and i was sweating bullets. Back of my neck is a bit burnt too.

28-37 is very hot. 38+ is like death in hell. :laugh:

I live in the southern interior of BC, 23-27 is spring. :laugh:
It's still 35 here. I'm dying.
We had a heat wave around Canada Day and it hit 40ºC in multiple places. It was terrible. It was too hot to do anything.
I heard it hit southern Alberta but it wasn't nearly as bad.

The same storm that caused the floods in Alberta hit BC too, but is wasn't nearly as bad, a creek in nearby Kelowna flooded and there were 2 severe thunderstorms, but that's about it.
When it happened, I was on a camping trip, so I got drenched. :laugh:

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
I live in the southern interior of BC, 23-27 is spring. :laugh:
It's still 35 here. I'm dying.
We had a heat wave around Canada Day and it hit 40ºC in multiple places. It was terrible. It was too hot to do anything.
I heard it hit southern Alberta but it wasn't nearly as bad.

The same storm that caused the floods in Alberta hit BC too, but is wasn't nearly as bad, a creek in nearby Kelowna flooded and there were 2 severe thunderstorms, but that's about it.
When it happened, I was on a camping trip, so I got drenched. :laugh:

I actually only think we've went over 30 once mayyyybe twice. It's been either hot (26ish) or raining.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
I actually only think we've went over 30 once mayyyybe twice. It's been either hot (26ish) or raining.

The only real rain we've had this month is a thunderstorm a few days ago.
Rain is rare in the summer here, Penticton (where I live) is the second driest city in Canada, so summers are very dry, which means it's sunny here almost daily with temperatures 30º+

I'm not a huge fan of Alberta summers, I like the heat. Only place in Alberta that i've been to that is comparable is the Medicine Hat area.

TylerSVT*

Today was nice, not too hot, nice breeze. I can deal with that.

Its the 30+ days that i hate

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
Here in Finland 20-30. Last month was niiice, this month has been colder.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
It's been 100 degrees+ Fahrenheit in Pennsylvania for the past week or so. That's not including the humidity either. PA humidity is the worst, as it's usually at 80%-90%. In Celsius. it is 38+.

Thank the lord that it is cooling down today.

Last edited:

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
So far this summer we have had alot of Rain though its been average around 23-27 earlier this month it was in the low 30s though that hasn't happened for awhile now.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
You guys have beaches. Calgary has.... nothing.

I could do 30 at the beach.
You need to leave your house...

Sikome-Lake-in-Calgary.jpg

http://goo.gl/maps/UX27z

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
It's been 100 degrees+ Fahrenheit in Pennsylvania for the past week or so. That's not including the humidity either. PA humidity is the worst, as it's usually at 80%-90%. In Celsius. it is 38+.

Thank the lord that it is cooling down today.

Honestly, what I love about where I live is we get temperatures like that, but our humidity is only 20-30%, so it's a dry heat.
When the heat wave on Canada Day came through we broke a all-time humidex record as it was 38º and it felt like 44.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad