Howard VS Mrazek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I feel like we need a sticky about this for fantasy hockey posts.

Answer: nobody knows yet. Mrazek is likely the future unless he falls on his face. We'll see.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Couldn't view the 300+ post goaltender thread? It is still up in the air. The most on this board want Mrazek to start as starter.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Mrazek had the inside track. Then Howard looked really good in preseason. And now we have no idea!

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Couldn't view the 300+ post goaltender thread? It is still up in the air. The most on this board want Mrazek to start as starter.

I want the hot hand to play.

As for starter to start the year, flip a coin. We're playing back-to-backs so both will get a game each. Howard probably gets the home game. Both had good preseasons, so the battle will go on.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Hopefully it ends up like a Vernon/Osgood situation where they ride the hot hand until the playoffs, then they continue to ride the hot hand.

My best guess is that Howard gets hot early and gets the bulk of the starts thru late December/early January, doing quite well. Then he'll tweak his knee getting run over, and Mrazek will take over for good. When Howard comes back he'll play like crap.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
There's a goaltender thread right below this. Let's use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad