How to get Remparts Tix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
I'm looking to get Quebec Remparts tix for the Jan 2nd game vs (you guessed it) Rimouski. The website linked from lhjmq.ca isn't selling them and when I called that company's phone number they gave me a 1-800# to call. Problem is, that number is "unavailable from my area" (Long Island, NY). Anybody have any leads on where to purchase tickets?

MontrealSF

Lars Eller.
Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, PQ
Visit site
MeffyuhTJRest said:
I'm looking to get Quebec Remparts tix for the Jan 2nd game vs (you guessed it) Rimouski. The website linked from lhjmq.ca isn't selling them and when I called that company's phone number they gave me a 1-800# to call. Problem is, that number is "unavailable from my area" (Long Island, NY). Anybody have any leads on where to purchase tickets?

Try this : http://www.remparts.qc.ca/eng/index.asp?page=billetterie

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
MeffyuhTJRest said:

I hope you don't come only for Crosby because he will probably be at the WJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad