How many points will Sam Reinhart average per season over the next 3 seasons.

How many points will Sam Reinhart average per season over the next 3 seasons?

• Total voters

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
He had a jump in points this past season and I'd like to see what people expect from him going forward. I put 3 seasons since he should be pretty close to his prime for all 3.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Depends entirely on wether the Cats will load their top line with Barkov/Tkachuk/Reinhart or if they spread things out. He could be an 80 point player on the top line or a 60 point guy on the second. Thus I'll vote 70.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
One big season isn't enough to forget the multiple blah seasons in Buffalo.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
he's 26 and in the prime of his career. he averaged 0.7 points per game or better his last 3 years in buffalo. he's on a pretty powerhouse club by the looks of things and he's deadly on the powerplay. 16 goals and 15 assists last season. if you can stay on the top unit of a contending team, you're probably good for 60 points at worst. I think reinhart ends up in the 70's for the next few seasons. he took the long route but he has developed into a really nice player. can't imagine how hard it was to stay motivated in buffalo your entire career.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
One big season isn't enough to forget the multiple blah seasons in Buffalo.

His last 3 years in Buffalo were a pace of 28 goals and 63 points in 82. Last year might have been a bit of a blip on a high scoring team but he’s unlikely to fall too far back

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Depends entirely on wether the Cats will load their top line with Barkov/Tkachuk/Reinhart or if they spread things out. He could be an 80 point player on the top line or a 60 point guy on the second. Thus I'll vote 70.

I feel like Tkachuk and Reinhart might be a poor winger pair given both their skating limitations, so I’d hazard a guess that we don’t end up seeing it much. It’ll be interesting which one ends up with Barkov if that’s the case.

Reactions: Elvs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1