How Many Points This Season?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I expect five Knights to likely reach the 20-goal plateau this season.

James Neal scored 23 goals last year and Jonathan Marchessault had 30 goals.
Smith scored 25 goals under coach Gallant the year before last and had 20 goals in Boston and is young enough to return to and maybe even exceed that production with ice time in Vegas.

Shipper had 26 goals in 50 games last year and even though that was in the KHL, it shouldn't be completely ignored. Who would be surprised if he scored 20 NHL goals?

Perron is a three-time 20+ goal scorer who had 18 goals, 46 points last season and the 29 year old could very well hit 20 again this coming season.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Isn't the standard to reduce KHL stats by 75% to get a reasonable NHL comparison?

Shippy's good for just around 20 if he stays at the same level and you agree with the 75% thing. Plus, he was on a loaded team last year.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Good bump.

I had this mentality that comes from being the first mod where I wanted to let the forum form without my input and ridiculous positivity. I kind of wish I would have (and I still do step back a lot) participated a lot more.

I thought 70 was solid as hell. I'd have never expected this, but I didn't think they'd be horrible. As a bettor, I wanted the number low, I knew they'd meet it. I didn't expect this at all.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Love this thread, as it recorded my prediction from last July:
I'd bet 82.

But I'm hoping for 91.:naughty:
70 points to date... with 33 games to go...

They only need 9 wins and an overtime loss down the stretch for me to be a totally happy man! :nod:

If they win just half their games remaining, then they will crack the 100-point season barrier~!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad