GDT: HOW MANY OF THESE DANG THINGS DO I HAVE TO MAKE? CAR @ NJ

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
He looked good then, but he was not producing this many points I think
If he can score at near a .5 pace again I'll take that all day everyday.

MCLOVIN!!

I guess unsustainable shooting is actually more sustainable when you take the puck to the net and shoot as much as possible rather than taking perimeter shots and looking to pass too much.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Yeah it seems they do a good job of putting that black disc thing into the other teams net.

That is the object of this game right? I could have sworn it was all about the corsi.
No no the object of the game is 1920804380983278 million shots from the point or way outside with the speed of a leaf fluttering in the win with no one in between to get in the way of the opposition goalie. I've learned this watching Carolina Hurricanes Hockey.!

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
See my last post he should be killed... Going to the net Playing strong. That is not Carolina hurricanes Hockey.!

Both times Foegele muscled his way out of the boards. Not many of our wingers can do that consistently, sadly.

Stemp thought Boyle would tie Foegele up and that would be the end of it, so imagine his surprise when Foegele muscles his way through Boyle's check. Stemp parked right next to the goalie, which is why I think the five hole was wide open, Scott Darling open.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Both times Foegele muscled his way out of the boards. Not many of our wingers can do that consistently, sadly.
Zykov isn't great at that though he's decent on the boards (From what I've seen the last few games) Foegele yeah he's the best I've seen at getting the puck and turning toward the net (In terms of consistency)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad