How many Loungers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
5. One Lounger to screw it in and 4 others to comment about how they did it wrong and how the old light bulb was better.

Q: Why can't the Lounge stitch clothing?
A: Because all it has is Useless Threads

Q: Why did the Lounger cross the road?
A: Because they thought there was original content on the other side.

The Lounge: *knock knock*
HF Posters: "Who's there?"
The Lounge: .....
HF Posters: .....
The Lounge: .....

Did you hear about the new 'content fishing' vessel the HF Lounge just sent out to sea? They tried to make the net with no Threads.

A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Lounger walk into a bar. The Priest points at the Rabbi and says "I'll have what he's having." The Rabbi then points at the Lounger and says "I'll have what he's having." The Lounger glares at the both of them and then shouts to the bartender "I'll have what I always have, day in and day out" Both holy men shake their heads knowing what comes next. All three walk out of the bar with no drinks.

LOL

Last edited:

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
giphy.gif

Reactions: Neil Racki

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
I tell ya, I tell these jokes for a living, it's kinda what I do. I do understand how it works tho, ya know. Theres a certain social contract that exists between comic and audience - unwritten and unsaid (you get it?) Some will appreciate the jokes, laugh at the jokes, love them even. And then there are those who will sit there quietly in the dark rubbing their eyes mumbling "Jesus MotherF***ing Christ" to themselves.

*Hold for laughter*

*Chuckles to himself* Sure comedy is subjective, but its those JMCx4 you gotta watch out for.

*Uproarious audience laughter and applause*
*Cut to Netflix logo*

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
So you have two options to achieve a satisfying career: (1) keep your day job as an HFB poster; or (2) invite @John Price and all of his friends to your gigs. Good luck either way.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

because the other 3 dozen or so posters involved are just alts of those 7 anyway.
So if they're alts, why aren't those accounts banned, since I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to have duplicate accounts (at least they weren't allowed when I was a mod many years ago)?

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
This was an unnecessarily mean-spirited and all around bad thread. As a result the Loungers chose to march hand in hand in unison against toxic posting by refusing to post original or remotely interesting content.

Nothing changed and no-one noticed lmao

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
It’s unknown because a lounger is an inanimate object - a chair that allows the user to lay back and relax on the deck, at a pool or at the beach, for example.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad