How many goals does Brock Boeser get next year?

How many goals for Brock next year?

• 0-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Brocks done for the season, but how strong(or not) do you think he comes back next year.

I know there are a lot of factors into this and no way to say for sure, but that’s the whole point of predicting.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think he'll have a decent season, but I can see him having a sophomore slump but puts up a good amount of points for the Canucks.

Smeagoal

Jun 12, 2015
In my dreams
31-40 would be a very good season. Not many 40g scorers in the league and that's for a reason, goals are hard to score. Hopefully he can manage 35goals/30ish assist.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
38 Goals next season.

Hope Pettersson can divert to Center though so they can play side by side instead of different lines(as they’re both currently RW’ers...

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Tough to say. He started to slow down in the second half of the season, and wasn't getting the same open looks he was getting previously. It could be that teams started keying on him more and he has to find a way to create more space for himself, or it could just be a bad run of games on a worse team. His shot also looked less dangerous with less time and space though that could have also been his wrist injury. Be also wasn't as noticeable in terms of skating with the puck that he was around the new year where he was controlling the play a lot of times. That could be a result of losing confidence or it could be fatigue for a player experiencing a longer season after coming out of college. I get the feeling that his hot start won't be the norm for him on a team this bad, but I'm also not too worried about his end of the season. I think he should hit 30 goals at least in a full year, and probably be closer to 35

farshi

Feb 28, 2012
Tough to say. He started to slow down in the second half of the season, and wasn't getting the same open looks he was getting previously. It could be that teams started keying on him more and he has to find a way to create more space for himself, or it could just be a bad run of games on a worse team. His shot also looked less dangerous with less time and space though that could have also been his wrist injury. Be also wasn't as noticeable in terms of skating with the puck that he was around the new year where he was controlling the play a lot of times. That could be a result of losing confidence or it could be fatigue for a player experiencing a longer season after coming out of college. I get the feeling that his hot start won't be the norm for him on a team this bad, but I'm also not too worried about his end of the season. I think he should hit 30 goals at least in a full year, and probably be closer to 35

He slowed down because he had a wrist injury not any of the reasons you listed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad