How many games will Morgan Reilly be suspended for?

How many games?

Votes: 2 2.1%

Votes: 2 2.1%

Votes: 6 6.3%

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 10 10.5%

Votes: 22 23.2%

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • 7+

Votes: 17 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
If there is any level consistency it would at the very least match the Perron one.

Add a game or 2 given it was in the last minute of the game and not a hockey play at all

Reactions: Altimus

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Voted six. Precedent set with Perron. Should really be identical to given both were cross checks that didn't cause serious injury despite the idiocy of the actions. So I'll be surprised if it's more then that, unless they're message sending and give him ten or something wild, but that be excessive. Got to think Rielly will at least try and take this to appeals "court" no matter the outcome.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I was on 5, but that was when I thought he was aiming head. But once I had a better look, its clear it rode up Grieg's arm and Rielly was aiming chest.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
As many as this crosscheck...

Sure but the poll is about what we think and not what are the mitigating circumstances.
It’s going to be six games.

I was on 5, but that was when I thought he was aiming head. But once I had a better look, its clear it rode up Grieg's arm and Rielly was aiming chest.
So your guess, for the poll, is less than five games? The poll is about our guess what the league will suspend Reilly isn’t?

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Sure but the poll is about what we think and not what are the mitigating circumstances.
It’s going to be six games.

So your guess, for the poll, is less than five games? The poll is about our guess what the league will suspend Reilly isn’t?
I voted 2

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I voted 2
Why when the hearing is in person? Two makes absolutely no sense. That might be what you personally believe is fair but the poll isn’t asking that. It’s asking what you think the league will come up with. Do you honestly believe, knowing it’s an in person hearing, the league will suspend for only two games?

Doesn't "in person" hearings means 5+ games automatically?
Nope. Just means to option is there for over five. But common sense says six.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Doesn't "in person" hearings means 5+ games automatically?
no. they cant suspend more than 5 without an in person hearing, so it opens up the possibility of a longer suspension.

kulikov had an in-person hearing for taking seguin out for 2-4 weeks and only got 4 games.

Reactions: banks

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Why when the hearing is in person? Two makes absolutely no sense. That might be what you personally believe is fair but the poll isn’t asking that. It’s asking what you think the league will come up with. Do you honestly believe, knowing it’s an in person hearing, the league will suspend for only two games?

Nope. Just means to option is there for over five. But common sense says six.
I'm thinking they scheduled the in person, thinking he targeted head, once they see no intent to get head, I think it drops to 2 or 3

Reactions: Fatass

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I'm thinking they scheduled the in person, thinking he targeted head, once they see no intent to get head, I think it drops to 2 or 3
Might happen but highly likely it’s six games. Dhillon and Zadorov just got 3 and 2 games for hits during play where they both clearly accidentally contacted the head. Reilly cross checked a guy in the head way after the play was over. Imo it’s six games.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Cross check to the face after the fact that the game was stopped, should be 5 games at the very least

Dude tried to do a remake of Hunter/Turgeon there
If you have a min, take another look. It's easy to miss but Rielly is aiming about 3 inches higher than center chest. The stick rides up Grieg's arm and into his neck.
So in this instance intent matters IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad