• 5-25

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Less than 5

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Only missed a couple as well; here’s to the playoff push next year.

I chose to enjoy the hockey this year, rooted for them to win every game - and as all can see it changed nothing to their draft ranking that I do that. I hope a bunch here lose the anger for next year; everyone deserves hapiness and no— your thoughts don’t affect outcome of the games.

Reactions: Walrus26

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Team was totally unwatchable for long stretches but a treadmill in front of the TV and GDTs make the experience better 😀 👍

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
75+ Because I almost always miss the random afternoon games (the 2 during the Super Bowl excluded).

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Probably 50-55 games guys, but didn't watch em all......................I hate when they are 5 on 5 and running around all game in their end, like they are short handed..........some I only watched 1-2 periods.
Frustrating............to say the least.

We have to learn how to play with the puck, and not give it away and try to get it back, it reminds me of the Therrien years.
Dach will help in a big way to help make us a puck possession team, but we still need more. Players we have been adding can skate, and that's a big deal....

We play well off the rush, and transition type of game, but we get out shot most nights, badly, because we don't have the puck
This style of play can't continue if we are to become a winning team.
We lost a ton of one goal games, there is a ton of hope......we are moving in the right direction.

Reactions: OldCraig71

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Maybe 10-15 games max. Watched the first few games of the season but quickly tuned out when I saw Moneyhands Monahan being dicked around stuck with garbage players like Gallagher and Pearson.

When Dvorak got back and promoted to 2nd line duty instead of Monahan is when I officially lost it.

Gallagher and PowerDonkey getting unlimited supplies of goodwill and opportunities over and over again. I couldn't take it no more.

Got fed up of our garbage veterans and none of them being held accountable by MSL.

Took small peaks here and there during Slafkovsky accession.

Watched the last 5 games of the season for the Tank and Lane Hutson.

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
I used to watch all 82 games a season for 15 years before a couple of seasons ago. Now I am ashamed to admit I barely made the second lowest tier on this poll. Last time I watched seriously was the Cup run to see what a Godlike Carey Price performance can do for you. Man just so sad he was on an island, oh well such a waste. But now we entered the Slaf era officially with some very exciting times ahead for sure.

Hopefully they surround him better.

Oh and I couldn't stand Bergevin. Or Therrien. Ughhhhh what a bunch of morns wow.

Reactions: PhysicX

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
The selections are quite wide but I chose 25-49. I definitely "watched" more games than that this year. The reason I was so particular in my selection is because I'd very frequently have the game playing in another room loudly enough so I could hear it.

I'd only ever pause what I was I doing and watch when I knew our 1st line was on.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
All in all I missed 2 regular season and 1 pre season games. The rest I watched in full

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Voted 25-49, which is a historical low for me. Correct amount is between 45-55 games.

I'm a little disappointed in my level of activity on this board, probably an all-time low since joining it. Apologies for that. However, when I've watched games, I watched them with my dad. He's nearing 70 years of age, trying to cherish most moments, as I know I'll miss him once he leaves this Earth.

• Love
Reactions: Walrus26

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I choose 25-49 but in reality I don't think I even watched a full game. I just can't. I usually watch the first 10-15 minutes, then it's the routine with the kids and all, and then catch up for the third period.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I watched them all and only left early about 3 or 4 times this season. Last season I watched them all but probably left about 10 times.
ThIs does show progress because I always find it easy to tell when it's time to check out. :laugh:

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Shockingly low amount of viewership considering this a a dedicated hardcore fan site. Why is the question,understand watching it live is not always possible, but record them and speed through them when possible,that't the way I like it aha aha. lol

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Between 30-35, no west coast games and missed a few on "school nights". An OT game finishes close to 3am and the next day's work won't do itself, unfortunately.

Last edited:

digmor crusher

Jul 11, 2009
I always watch 75+, always recorded so that I can fwd thru commercials and most of intermissions. One reason is that there is little else to watch that interests me, I may have 2 or 3 series from a streamer going every month, plus a couple movies a week, some from the 1930's to 50's, some new. But network tv is garbage filled with reality crap.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
10 or 15.

I started off watching a lot, but I fell off both due to having another kid and due to following events in Ukraine and in Israel/Palestine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad