How does it feel... to be on your own....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I remember in 2003 when Alvin Williams was playing for the Raptors during their end of the season media availability he was wearing a Flyers hat since he was from Philadelphia, despite the Leafs playing them in the playoffs that year. So who cares what Matthews and Rielly did.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
On a side note, anyone who hangs out marchand is probably a douchebag.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
The NBA referees seem to be more "scripted" that the WWE. Despite watching the Raptors and the NBA, I have a tough time believing that the games are fair contest between the two teams.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto

drewjenks

Oct 1, 2017
Canada
Auston Matthews, Morgan Rielly caught up with Russell Westbrook after Sunday's game - Article - BARDOWN

Just saw Matty and Mo were star gazing after the Raptor loss today.

Anyone care?

If it were the reverse, Derozen and Lowry hanging out with Marchand after a tuff beatdown at the ACC, I bet many of us would be some pissed!!

Why ask such a pointless question? - no one cares about either of these.

However - if I saw Bautista with Tom Brady after a Jays game - I would care even less.

Reactions: Elephanto

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Looks like Matthews has great taste in music :) Not sure why anybody would care who they meet or hang out with though.

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
Why ask such a pointless question? - no one cares about either of these.

However - if I saw Bautista with Tom Brady after a Jays game - I would care even less.
oh but u wud if the it were the reverse!!

Do u know why habs hate PK.. caz he upstages them in their town!!

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Lol I don't know why Toronto players can't be fans of players from different cities and from different sports.

Players train with other people in the league from other teams in the NHL.. yet meeting a great player from a different sport and city is supposed to upset people?

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
Not on the nite of a very tuff loss! Did anyone go to university? Can you imagine the meltdown is Mich State fb players were luving on our Cdn Brissett after Cuse knocked them outa March madness tonight?

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Morgan needs to work on that bro handshake a little more.

It doesn't mean anything who Matthews and Rielly hangout with after the game, it was a brief meetup and they move on.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It means nothing:

steven-stamkos-bats-with-blue-jays.jpg

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Someone I knew who worked as a waiter said he saw Wendel Clark, Sylvain Lefebvre and Patrick Roy hanging out together.
Is it a big deal? Roy talks to ex-teammate about going for dinner while in Toronto? Sure it happens all the time. I wouldn't
be surprised if Bozak packs his suitcase full of hot dogs when traveling to Pittsburgh to give to his old line-mate.
I think when it comes time to enjoy sports, they're just like anyone else and pick and choose based on a numerous factors.

Reactions: Cotton

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?

Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal

When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone

WONDERFUL!