How do Kings earn back your money?

Who needs to go to earn back your money?

• Total voters

bland

Jul 1, 2004
No. That's why I'm nitpicking. You said something incorrect. I'm correcting that.

There's very little I feel comfortable saying on here that's even remotely critical of the organization. One thing I CAN do is protest when I think unfair criticisms are being made. Then hopefully a chalk outline of my opinions can be found in the areas where I don't comment.
Fair enough!

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
No. That's why I'm nitpicking. You said something incorrect. I'm correcting that.

There's very little I feel comfortable saying on here that's even remotely critical of the organization. One thing I CAN do is protest when I think unfair criticisms are being made. Then hopefully a chalk outline of my opinions can be found in the areas where I don't comment.
I dont think anybody really gives a f***

Reactions: Maynard

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
But the reason I mentioned her specifically is because it was the perfect example of fans being directly violated by the organization. And yes, I find that telling fans not to criticize something that MUST be criticized is a bigger problem than a bad trade or signing. I can roll with those punches, but telling me not to post accurate facts or be upset with constant failures in the exact place where those feelings are supposed to be vented is a bigger front office problem to me.
I'm not sure fan/media critism makes much of a positive difference in the long run. If it did, Canadian teams would probably be the most successful.

And many fans criticize, but they don't have the patience for a rebuild either.

It's unfortunate to accept, but we have little-to-no-impact on whether the Kings do the "right thing" or not.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
went with other...they will always have my money. Even if I don't like the direction or decisions i am a sucker and an idiot. Think that is part of being a diehard

New uniforms. If we're gonna lose, might as well have the purple and gold and look good while doing it.
God I want this!!

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
New uniforms. If we're gonna lose, might as well have the purple and gold and look good while doing it.
I never really cared for the purple and gold as I grew up with the Gretzky black and white chevy uniforms (which are my favorite), but those reverse retro purple and gold uniforms they did the last couple of years were amazing. I'd only like to go back to those uniforms or the chevy logo era ones. The home plate logo is complete garbage. I don't care if they won a cup in those jerseys; they look horrible. Also, no more chrome helmets!

Reactions: Papa Mocha 15

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I never really cared for the purple and gold as I grew up with the Gretzky black and white chevy uniforms (which are my favorite), but those reverse retro purple and gold uniforms they did the last couple of years were amazing. I'd only like to go back to those uniforms or the chevy logo era ones. The home plate logo is complete garbage. I don't care if they won a cup in those jerseys; they look horrible. Also, no more chrome helmets!
Kings logo should be a crown.
Get rid of shoulder piping and have a hem stripe.

I think the above should be universally accepted. For me having some purple is ideal. I am a late 90's early 2000's era fan.

Reactions: Papa Mocha 15

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
1) Start a rebuild
2) New president
3) New GM
4) Get rid of PLD
5) New uniforms

That's what I want.

I have low standards though. Just getting rid of PLD would go along ways towards getting me back for next season. You don't get rid of him, and he'll outlast both Rob and Luc and will handicap the franchise for the better part of a decade.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I have many thoughts on the matter but am unsure how to share them without being accused of talking down.

I will say this. The organization doesn't instruct people to ask certain things and the organization is not punitive with access. In fact they have increased the amount of people that have been critical of the organization over the last two years.
As fans we tend to be overly dramatic and conspiratorial.

Blake and Luc's rise to power is a Shakespearian tale according to this board. The manipulation of King Anschutz, the lies told to the loyal subjects of the realm, the backstabbing of Lord Lombardi, and the prince that was promised; Pierre Luc Dubois. All orchestrated by the conniving devious duo; the one they call "Bluc" and its corrupt co-conspirator Pat Brisson.

I'm sure what gets said on this message board is quite laughable to someone who is actually in the know. Public perception verse reality can be two very different things.

• Love
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Carrlyn Bathe might be a terrific person, but in my opinion she committed an unacceptable action this year and should be removed from the game broadcasts. Reprimanding fans for sharing appropriate grievances in the media provided for just that purpose showed terrible judgement.

Ya that's happening for sure, keep stroking your dreams.

Clearly the rough and tumble Ms. Bathe knocked the bad news Karen bears on their asses so hard their butts still hurt!

McLovin it!

Last edited:

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Ya that's happening for sure, keep stroking your dreams.

Clearly the rough and tumble Ms. Bathe knocked the bad news Karen bears on their asses so hard their butts still hurt!

McLovin it!
You are a f***ing moron. You realize they lost right? Didnt put up much of a fight. Lost in 5 games. Worse than last year and the year before.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I have many thoughts
What are your thoughts on tater tots?

1715623287460.png

Reactions: KINGS17

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I don't like the TV coverage either. I usually mute the intermissions. But I didn't think it was very good back in the SC days either. Many components of the broadcast are standardized across the NHL. When I watch other teams home feed it's kind of the same thing.

I guess I have low standards. I'm a pessimist. I just expect the broadcasts to be bad.

Maybe it's a bit sexist for me to say, but Carrlyn is there to be cute, sweet, cheery and pleasant. Almost every team has one. It was the same thing with Heidi Androl and Alex Curry.
Except they were hot

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Leave it to some crusty old dudes on a message board to turn a discussion about the shortcomings of an organization into a thirst trap.

Act like you’ve been there before fellas.

Crispy Hash Brown Supremacy. I’m willing to die on that hill.
I was just kidding and Im not buying tickets next year.
Not that old and crusty just yet!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Leave it to some crusty old dudes on a message board to turn a discussion about the shortcomings of an organization into a thirst trap.

Act like you’ve been there before fellas.
But they haven't talked about Daryl Evans' hotness yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad