How did I do?

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
One year 10 person H2H league. Counts G, A, +/-, PPG, GWG, PIM, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

C - Hall
C - Marleau
LW - Landeskog
LW - Hartnell
RW - Eberle
RW - Hornqvist
D - Karlsson
D - Hedman
D - Chara
D - Phaneuf
U - Stepan
U - RNH
B - Reilly Smith
B - H Lindholm
B - Roussel

G - Rask
G - Schneider
B - Allen
B - Holtby

Can this team contend? Haven't done a one year league in years.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
You have two of the best Goalies in the league IMHO for GAA and SV% (Rask will give you the wins) that is a great tandem (I'm guessing Rask was your first pick?) Holtby is a good sleeper goalie to hold onto.

Your defense is amazing. Karlsson, self explanatory, Hedman will be breaking out i think, and Chara and Phaneuf have you covered for Shots, PIMs

The weakest part of your roster is your forward corps, but even that is decent. Taylor Hall is money in the bank (except for +/-) I'd be weary of starting Eberle at the same time, you'll never win +/-, maybe consider him trade bait. I like Hartnell and Hornquist, Hartnell is a good Multi Category player for PIMs, PPPs etc. and Hornquist has the potential to be produce James neal type numbers if he clicks with Pitts.

Your weakness i see are the Utility players. Roussel, Reilly Smith, Lindholm can be waiver wire drops for someone you really like, but great work. Marleau, can be a hit or miss but he gets minutes with Jumbo joe!

All in all, great work, I hope to get a team like this in my ten man draft :) Mind if I ask who you got in what round? I'm asumming Karlsson and Rask were your 1st and 2nd, and i can't imagine Taylor Hall dropping below 3rd

Last edited:

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Thanks guys. I'm so used to keeper leagues that I wasn't exactly sure how it would look for a one year. I over drafted goalies a bit possibly but Allen was my 15th pick, Holtby in the 16th round. They were picks I couldn't pass up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad