How can i listen to tonight’s game against Dallas

KnightCap78

Aug 10, 2020
Good morning fellow VGK fans,

I am heading out today on a road trip from Las Vegas to Calgary to visit some friends. If I am in the car i usually listen to 98.9 in the valley for games. I am driving to SLC today so i will be in Utah during game time, how can i listen? Thank you in advance! Lets get that cup!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Good morning fellow VGK fans,

I am heading out today on a road trip from Las Vegas to Calgary to visit some friends. If I am in the car i usually listen to 98.9 in the valley for games. I am driving to SLC today so i will be in Utah during game time, how can i listen? Thank you in advance! Lets get that cup!
For future reference....

SiriusXm satellite radio. (You may be stuck with national feed.) If you have the radio/device. In the past they have sometimes included both teams respective feeds in the pxp satellite channels (219 etc). You can sign up for streaming option and listen via app if you have internet cellular connection. (You can go to VGK pxp in app and listen to actual feed.)

If you have internet, you can go to radiostationsusa.fm/online/fox-sports-1340am to listen to 98.9 call with D'Uva and Lawless.

Aiui, there's a network of radio stations that carry national feeds on terrestrial radio. (But as I have satellite radio in my car haven't looked into it)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad