How Can Advanced Stats Help Me Win My Hockey Pool? (Keeping Karlsson Podcast)

dubroe

Feb 7, 2013

herbie41

Since 2013
Oct 3, 2007
Tokyo
www.keepingkarlsson.com
So I'll chime in here..

We put together a show on the advanced stats that we find the most valuable for making trade/free agent/roster decisions on our own fantasy teams (and in the podcast) throughout the season.

Hope you'll have a listen and let us know what you think -- and if you have any questions about what we talked about, you can ask them here, too.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Please get a new introduction.. turned me off when I first started listening. Either way, I did enjoy the podcast.

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
The theme was goofy but in a strange way I kinda liked it...(probably because its relevant to the site name)

Bob Kudelski

Mar 8, 2006
Ottawa, ON
Hey guys, great podcast!

I have always been in points only leagues, as well as FHL Sim leagues, but never the yahoo "head to head" type leagues. Regardless, I find your podcast interesting.

Not sure if you've covered it, but could you guys touch on how to get started with the type of fantasy hockey leagues you guys are always talking about (ie. yahoo leagues that count things like shots, PIM, +/-). I'd like to know what to look for when joining a league, if there are there any pay leagues (with $ prizes). With a new season fast approaching, I think it would be good timing.

Also, please mention me on the podcast so I can feel famous for a moment when I am cutting my lawn or painting my house. Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad