How are you doing in your league so far?

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
I took over an abandoned keeper team [8 picks; 1 goalie] for my first excursion back into fantasy after a few years of absence.

It was a quiet year and I didn't really find the need to do many trades though I would have loved to find a PP QB defenseman as this team was completely lacking in any sort of blue line scoring talent at the start. I made some decent FA acquisitions in the way of Couturier, Konecny and Ward though I regrettably put too much faith in Darling at the time of the draft.

4 out of 16, currently in the 1st round of the playoffs [H2H CAT(s): G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HIT, BLK, FOW, TOI/G]

Getzlaf
Couturier
Pavelski
Foligno
Konecny
Kreider
Perreault
Voracek
Kessel
Zuccarrello

Klefbom
Leddy
Montour
Niskanen
Martinez
Del Zotto

Lundqvist
Ward

The team is being hard carried offensively by Voracek, Kessel and Couturier while being a peripheral darling [mostly 2nd/3rd in the league in those CATs]. I'm also lucky that both Lundqvist and Ward have been turning in good performances as of late.

Given that it's a 16 team league, the D FA market is limited to specific CAT plugs so I really do hope that Klefbom finds his A-game late in the year or else I'll need to do some serious movement before the next draft.

Last edited:

Yarbles02

Dee’s A Bird!
Feb 10, 2012
Edmonton
I’m 1st of 11 by 2 points at the moment. I’ve been battling hard with a guy with all the fantasy relevant Flames. I’ll be devastated if I lose to this guy.

Points only 1 for everything. 1 for a win, 3 SO

Kucherov
Kopitar
Marchessault (19th round home run)
Tarasenko
Stone
Larkin(18th round home run)
Schwartz
Karlsson
Schmaltz
Bobrovsky
Arvidsson(5th round boneheaded pick)
Okposo (8th round, ouch)
Dadanov
Toffoli
Hertl
Josi
Reinhart
Palmieri
Hayes.

Typing that out I find it hard to believe I even have a chance. I am pretty upset with my draft. My mid round picks are killing me right now. I do feel like I have a bunch of players who will finish strong. Regardless it will be right down to the wire. We have been within 10 points of each other for about a month now.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Today was our Trade Deadline

I picked up Seth Jones for a 5th round pick, because previous manager wasn't going to keep him. Also added Sam Reinhart and a 9th round for Tyler Toffoli and a 13th

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
70 points back with 6 weeks left. Kucherov now hurt.. My team is just as solid as the two teams in front of me. Somehow the guy in first has like 7 guys each night no matter the week so I think he has it locked pending injuries.

Kucherov
Crosby
Malkin
Kessel
Schenn
Rantanen
Couture
Hall
Subban
Klingberg
Doughty
J.Carlsson
Rask/Hellebyuck/Bishop

Then I got one open spot I save for guys that are hot

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
15 team Yahoo!
First most of the year. Just traded
Hall/Henrique for Barzal/Perron
and
Namestnikov/9th for Trocheck/11th

We keep 1 at each position.

C Trocheck Barzal Getzlaf
W Ovechkin Ehlers Perron Rust Konecny
D Doughty Vatanen Shultz Cole Lindholm
G Quick Jones Gillies McElhinney
IR Simmonds Trouba

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Doing great, currently in 2nd place trailing by only six points and it looks like i will regain top spot again after this week the way it is going(I have been in first most of the year only recently being taken over for top spot)

12 team league and the categories are : Goals, assists,ppp,pms, shp,gwg,sog, fw, and for goalies it is: game starts, wins, GAA, sv%,shutouts

My team, FORWARDS: Eichel(currently on I.R),Scheifele,Mackinnon,Point,little,Duchene,Marchessault,Barzal,Ehlers,Aho, Zucker,Rantanen

DEFENSE: Gostisbehere,Krug,Faulk

GOALTENDERS: Vasilevsky,Andersen,Hellebyuk

Great team, obviously my goalies have been mostly killing it, it's easily the best in the league, I am solid on defense with those 3 guys and my forwards are as good as anyone in the league and better then most anyone in the league, just can't wait for Eichel to come back.

I stand a real good chance of winning as long as some injuries don't come down.

And Zucker with a 5 point night for me this evening.............beautiful!!

Reactions: Mittelstadt

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3