Injury Report: Hossa - upper body injury, out 2-3 weeks

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Looked rather innocent of a hit honestly ,, Probably just See Hossa miss a couple weeks and come back when fully healthy

Morin has a chance to prove himself once again likely

Unless Nordstrom gets another look

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
I would think they'd just call up Morin, who should be in the NHL already.

Hopefully- Morin gets time/games w/ top 6... where he is a better fit -IMO.

Or do we see PMB/23/88... the "Water-bug" line... would be very entertaining/quick and could be really bad some shifts in the D zone. But I would like to see that line.

10/19/PMB???

81- out 5-7 games could be blessing to see if Mo/PMB could fit on top lines.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Looked rather innocent of a hit honestly ,, Probably just See Hossa miss a couple weeks and come back when fully healthy

Morin has a chance to prove himself once again likely

Unless Nordstrom gets another look

I had the opposite reaction ... sighed a breath of relief when Hossa appeared unfazed. But Hossa is so strong on his skates, he seldom gets knocked over - as a result he takes the full force of hits like that.

I reckon, move Saad to his spot in top 6 and bring up Morin or Pirri. Morin's scoring lately may get him the nod.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I reckon, move Saad to his spot in top 6 and bring up Morin or Pirri. Morin's scoring lately may get him the nod.

Pirri has a point streak going as well. They are both lighting it up in Rockford. Though, Morin is a winger so it is more likely we see him I suppose.

Unless Q plays Brookbank on the wing again :laugh:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I doubt anyone gets called up, move Regin or Zues to wing and roll with that until he is healthy again.

Sharp Toews Kane
Versteeg Regin Saad
Bickell Shaw Zus
Bollig Kruger Smith

Nothingman*

I doubt anyone gets called up, move Regin or Zues to wing and roll with that until he is healthy again.

Sharp Toews Kane
Versteeg Regin Saad
Bickell Shaw Zus
Bollig Kruger Smith

That 2nd line looks like crap. Kane will be on 2nd line and Saad on 1st line. Just guessing how Q likes his lines.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Sharp Toews Kane
Versteeg Regin Saad
Bickell Shaw Zus
Bollig Kruger Smith

I agree, although I think Saad stays with Toews. They played very well together. (then again Saad played well whatever line he was on, even with Bickell) Q would want to spread out the scoring a bit. Doubt he will break up the Versteeg-Kane combo. Regin also played wing with the Isles too.

Sharp-Toews-Saad
Versteeg-Handzus-Kane
Bickell-Shaw-Regin
Bollig-Kruger-Smith

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Mark Lazerus‏@MarkLazerus·4m
Q said #Blackhawks have not decided if they'll call someone up while Hossa's out. Bouchard a possibility, though.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Mark Lazerus‏@MarkLazerus·4m
Q said #Blackhawks have not decided if they'll call someone up while Hossa's out. Bouchard a possibility, though.

Rockford did recall two forwards from Toledo today (Lefebvre and Mullane) so we'll see. Could be something, could be nothing. Obviously one is replacing Pirri though (and I use the term "replacing" very loosely).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad