Hockey jersey size question.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Hi guys, I'm about to buy a Hockey jersey on eBay (Sergei Fedorov Wings' jersey). However, I'm not sure if it would fit me. The jersey is by CCM, L/XL for youth. I'm about 5'7", 140 lbs. I have a CCM Koivu jersey in Small for adult, and I think it fits OK. Would the Fedorov jersey be too small for me? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Alright, I wouldn't buy then. The seller told me that it is about the same size as Small for men. I guess he just wanted to sell that jersey.

BCCHL inactive

Yeah, there's quite a jump between a Youth L/XL and an Adult S.

I sell at retail, so I'm honest. ;)

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Hi guys, I'm about to buy a Hockey jersey on eBay (Sergei Fedorov Wings' jersey). However, I'm not sure if it would fit me. The jersey is by CCM, L/XL for youth. I'm about 5'7", 140 lbs. I have a CCM Koivu jersey in Small for adult, and I think it fits OK. Would the Fedorov jersey be too small for me? Thanks a lot.

Try a youth hockey jersey on at a local store, but I can tell you its probably too small because of the shoulders(The shoulder fit is also similar to a size 14 boys t-shirt). At 5'6 ,I'm basically a average sized woman, and can get youth xl hockey jersey that size on but the shoulders are tight and bunch up a bit(although I am stronger than average thus having wider shoulders)

I can also tell you theres about 4 shirt sizes difference between youth XL and small adult. Stupid hockey jersey company. If they'd just make an XXL youth or/and an XXS adult, they could fit the people who want to wear a size in between.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad