Tribute Hobey Baker Award - Vote for Caufield now!

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Public voting barely has an impact on the actual trophy.
I'm aware. I'd just rather not give the Leafs the satisfaction of sabotaging him.

If I can support our players, I will. Especially that it takes mere seconds to do it.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Where did you see that?
I'd love to read on this.
I can’t find it but apparently when Leaf fans found out about the fan voting and Caufield was leading, they started a sabotage campaign to get him to lose. If I find it again, I’ll post it up.

Reactions: Holystik

Arhidia

Jan 6, 2019
This
Bilek guy will be 24 yrs old in 4 months
Caufield just turned 20 last
Month.
Hope Cole gets it

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I had set my homepage to the voting site late last week, so I've been voting Caufield first thing every day since then. I've also read from some person on Twitter that Leafs fans are trying to vote Bilek in over Caufield. I spent a bit of time looking around for that kind of topic on Twitter and on here and Reddit, but I haven't come up with anything, so unless there's some underground Leafs lair where they're plotting this, I'm not sure this is the case. It may just be his military buddies going all in on him, which again, won't really make a difference in the actual award voting. As much as I'd like Caufield to win the fan vote too, he kind've already has.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I had set my homepage to the voting site late last week, so I've been voting Caufield first thing every day since then. I've also read from some person on Twitter that Leafs fans are trying to vote Bilek in over Caufield. I spent a bit of time looking around for that kind of topic on Twitter and on here and Reddit, but I haven't come up with anything, so unless there's some underground Leafs lair where they're plotting this, I'm not sure this is the case. It may just be his military buddies going all in on him, which again, won't really make a difference in the actual award voting. As much as I'd like Caufield to win the fan vote too, he kind've already has.
Bilek is gonna run away with this vote. The gap keeps increasing and it is now at 1.6%

Well, too bad Caufield won't win this first step but most likely wins the whole thing in the end anyways.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Got a 2nd vote in -- Caufield now at 15.1% and leader Bilek having jumped to 16.8%.

Bilek has widened the gap since yesterday -- he probably paid some kids to crank out votes.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pretty sad actually. Kid deserves it.

Has anyone listened to the guy in that clip? He sounds like a 15-year old trolling from his parents' basement. Get outta here, go pop some pimples.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Bilek is gonna run away with this vote. The gap keeps increasing and it is now at 1.6%

Well, too bad Caufield won't win this first step but most likely wins the whole thing in the end anyways.

It's really really no sweat
Bilek doesnt have a remote chance of winning the REAL thing, Caufields actual production will win out in the end

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad