GDT: HNIC | Börje "The King" Salming Appreciation Night | Leafs Vs Canucks | 7 p.m. EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
7B4002CB-EF0A-44D7-B7AB-E2E24AF36776.gif

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
What a really good two periods.

What in the holy hell was that first period, though?

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
agreed although he's still not creating enough 5v5.

But also im sorry at 11m+ you cant say no one produces every game and have ebbs and flows. You wanted a better contract than mcdavid (consider amount of years was less) then sorry, you gotta produce.
For his contract he has produced more goals than any other player in the timeframe. So...

This year for sure everyone would like more. Bit the season isn't yet 1/4 complete and the ending will be more important than the firat few acts.

While I have concerns, I am not in panic mode with the Leafs yet. Playing their 4th string goalie for over half the games is not ideal. Murray was predictable but Woll and Samsonov are bad luck.

They seem to be aacrificing offence for overall better play and to their credit they are top 10 in almost every defensive catergory. They still turn the puck over too often.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
For his contract he has produced more goals than any other player in the timeframe. So...

This year for sure everyone would like more. Bit the season isn't yet 1/4 complete and the ending will be more important than the firat few acts.

While I have concerns, I am not in panic mode with the Leafs yet. Playing their 4th string goalie for over half the games is not ideal. Murray was predictable but Woll and Samsonov are bad luck.

They seem to be aacrificing offence for overall better play and to their credit they are top 10 in almost every defensive catergory. They still turn the puck over too often.
right and he has to continue doing it. every.single.game.

Reactions: Jojalu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad