Historic teams in NHL 2K6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Jussi said:
Phil Parent has already made a Renaming guide for the Historic teams: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/nhl_2k6_rename.txt

I did notice some errors in players handedness, such as HÃ¥kan Loob's (SWE -94) and Fetisov's (CCCP -87). Also. Reijo Ruotsalainen played for the -87 Oilers. He played 26 regular season games (5g, 8a, 13p) and 21 playoff games (2g, 5a, 7p).

Well someone has way too much spare time............... :loony:

Impossibles

May 14, 2003
Langley, BC
Visit site
Wow, I'm definately buying this game now!!

'94 Canucks!!!! Oh man, it'll be fun to re-create that playoff run.

Its probably asking too much, but it would be amazing if they had the pre-1970's teams without helmets and the goalies to have the old-school leather pads and masks.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Impossibles said:
Its probably asking too much, but it would be amazing if they had the pre-1970's teams without helmets and the goalies to have the old-school leather pads and masks.

They do. Even 2K5 had a No Helmet mode which you could purchase at the Skybox. I haven't played with any 70's teams in 2K6 but e.g. Craig MacTavish plays without the helmet for the '90 Oilers. For goalies you can choose between old Friday the 13th type mask and IIRC, they also has old pads available.

Last edited:

Impossibles

May 14, 2003
Langley, BC
Visit site
Jussi said:
They do. Even 2K5 had a No Helmet mode whicg you could purcahse at the Skybox. I haven't played with any 70's teams in 2K6 but e.g. Craig MacTavish plays without the helmet for the '90 Oilers. For goalies you can choose between old Friday the 13th type mask and IIRC, they also has old pads available.

:bow: :bow:

You just made my day.

MAF

Feb 22, 2005
No love for the 1993 Penguins ?

One of the best teams in NHL that has not won the cup.

Impossibles

May 14, 2003
Langley, BC
Visit site
MAF said:
No love for the 1993 Penguins ?

One of the best teams in NHL that has not won the cup.

I remember watching that Islanders/Pens series and cheering for the Islanders so much. I remember Kasparitis just crushing Jagr with one of the best hits I've ever seen.

Who scored that winning goal in OT? I want to say Palffy, but I'm not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad