Hilarious Pictures Thread XXII

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
vg9UL1L.gif

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
greatest of all time. That's Thomas Hearns, no?

Was Micheal Dokes a 19 year old boxer who was not heard of much after that fight Ali was 35 years old tuning the cocky kid in :laugh: And yes insane greatest of all time story was when Dokes was 17 he told Ali my hands are so fast they can't catch them on film and also I am going to get you old man so retire while you can , Ali totally clowned him.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not going to lie - I expected a kid to exit the slide just in time to get hit with the ball. I am actually a bit disappointed. :(

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Am I the only one that gets bothered by this?

Proper comedy:

200.gif

Millennial version:

200.gif

So many potentially great gifs ruined by dumb millennial's short attention span.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Soooo, this thread is a reddit crawler. Original.

I only visit reddit for local stuff since that format is a train-wreck, so I appreciate all the funny reddit re-posts over here. :)

Am I the only one that gets bothered by this?

Proper comedy:

200.gif

Millennial version:

200.gif

So many potentially great gifs ruined by dumb millennial's short attention span.

Millennial thing or not, it is annoying as hell.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
I only visit reddit for local stuff since that format is a train-wreck, so I appreciate all the funny reddit re-posts over here. :)

Millennial thing or not, it is annoying as hell.

I agree with both statements. Reddit is far too chaotic for me to attempt to navigate and Hans Moleman writhing is pain is the funniest part of that scene. The initial nut shot is only a launching point to the comedic punchline. I think it'd be funnier if they showed a very short portion of the football hitting his testicles and a longer portion of him rolling about.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I dont see how its a millennial thing. Im a millennial, probably like a majority of people on this site, and that doesnt resonate

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I dont see how its a millennial thing. Im a millennial, probably like a majority of people on this site, and that doesnt resonate

Haha I know it's not really a fair thing to say, and I'm only being half serious. All I know it's a trend I've started noticing over the past few years, and it falls right in line with the short attention span/twitter focused mindset, not inclusive to but is largely a millennial thing, and I think the first time I noticed it was a clip of some teens playing soccer (much like the soccer one above) which gave me the lasting first impression.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad