High School goalie trolls his own team

Oct 18, 2011
Last edited:

Billy Mays Here*

What a crybaby. :laugh:

Way to take the high road, champ.

Don't think you can call him a crybaby if you don't know what the background on the situation is. I don't know the background either but a man doesn't do something like that unless he's extremely pissed off. My guess is that the coach left him in way too long after the game had already gotten out of hand and if he wasn't gonna take him out of the game, he was gonna take himself out.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Don't think you can call him a crybaby if you don't know what the background on the situation is. I don't know the background either but a man doesn't do something like that unless he's extremely pissed off. My guess is that the coach left him in way too long after the game had already gotten out of hand and if he wasn't gonna take him out of the game, he was gonna take himself out.

I don't think I've ever seen a player purposely score on his own net like that.

There are many ways to handle frustration in hockey, but come on, you just don't sandbag your own team like that, no matter how out of hand the game is. :help:

KPower

Jan 17, 2012

Maybe you should read the story.

It was a 2-1 game and he was pissed because he was a senior and lost the starting job.

He's a loser.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008

From the story attached, they were winning 2-1, and he isn't a man, he's a teenager.

Probably bath salts, but who knows. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Jedi

Jul 20, 2010
North Jersey
though rumors seem to indicate that Krause, who was a senior playing on Farmington's Senior Night, was upset at losing out on playing time in his final year to a sophomore goalie
Wow. So he's pissed at the coach over playing time so he screws over his whole team??

Whatever the complete opposite of "Like a Boss" is, this was it.

Like a chump. What a bitter fool. Or "butthurt", as they would say on the net.

Billy Mays Here*

From the story attached, they were winning 2-1, and he isn't a man, he's a teenager.

Probably bath salts, but who knows. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Maybe you should read the story.

It was a 2-1 game and he was pissed because he was a senior and lost the starting job.

He's a loser.

Whoops, didn't see the story. Okay, yep he's a loser. What a pathetic display.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad