HFWF: The Reboot XII

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Dave Meltzer @davemeltzerWON
It’s pandemonium backstage in the HFWF

WrestlingInsider @InsideWrestlingGuy
I have heard of toxic backstage situations before but this is off the charts in HFWF.I have even heard unconfirmed reports that GUADALUPE was being fat shamed at one point.

WrestlingInsider @InsideWrestlingGuy
MCG and Sheamusfan are having trouble defusing the situation. With less than a week and only one show away from Payback, they have their work cut out to get the ship righted.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Local Wrestling Radio talk station FWAN is being flooded with outraged callers about the fat shaming of GUADLOPE.

Midday host/total boob, Frank Mikechesa has apparently started ignoring and cutting said calls off to speculate on whether the New York Jets could go after Gustav White to play on their OL.

Rumors that GUDALOPE, so distraught over the situation, started insulting WWE wrestler, Charlotte Flair’s plastic surgery, seemingly unprovoked

Reactions: UnrealMachine

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
HFWF Youtube Channel:

*Outside, Falco is sitting on a bench watching @Mitchy's promo on his phone. As it ends, Falco shakes his head, stands up, and starts jogging. We hear Falco's voice as he runs*

I came into HFWF calling myself the Diamond. I hadn't earned that name. I got a lucky break and got a title shot, my only title shot, almost immediately....and I lost.

*We see flashback footage of @Fro defeating Falco 2 years ago just after Falco's debut*

I lost because I was dumb, I was inexperienced. In short I wasn't ready....but I knew I would be someday.

*Falco stops and starts jogging down a dark alley*

I knew how badly I wanted this and nothing was going to stop me....

*There's another flashback to the no holds barred match with Falco brutalizing @Emperoreddy *

I wasn't like you Mitchy. I didn't have a group of guys that had my back. I didn't have the adoration of millions of fans. I didn't have the hype machine behind me that saw me anointed as the future. Shoot, I bet if you asked, there were people who thought I didn't have a future in this business. I was just a guy set to be a stepping stone for someone else, a footnote in the annals of history, a shadow on the wall in somebody else's shining moment. But then a funny thing happened....

*Falco emerges from the dark alley and we're back out in the sun as he turns a corner and continues to run*

All the people and fans that I had written off as people who would never understand and appreciate me.....they started to take notice of me. Like you Mitchy, I found a brother....

*We see a close up of Falco's wrist with a blue Best Friend Experience friendship bracelet on*

I found a brother that I could rely on and make magic with. We fought our asses off against the best HFWF had to offer and we figuratively and literally scrapped and clawed our way to the very top.

*We see Falco and @Cor atop a couple of ladders after winning the tag team titles*

Cor and I started out as a cute little side act that maybe got a quick chuckle from the audience and became the most popular act in HFWF. But even as tag champion, there was still some doubt....some belief that this was as good as it was going to get for me. That I had peaked. So again, I set out to prove people wrong. That I was more than just one half of the best tag team on the planet, that I was the Diamond that I've always said I was and in the G1, I proved it again....

*We see Falco beating @SeidoN

....and again

*We see Falco beating @Scandale du Jour

....and again

*We see Falco upset Fro to advance to the block finals*

And now?

*Falco stops, takes out his headphones and is now directly talking into the camera*

Now I'm heading into a match against "the MAN". Don't get it twisted Mitchy, You've had some of the most impressive performances in the history of this company and accolades most could only dream of.

*We see Mitchy overcoming Mount Rushmore in the elimination tag as well as Mitchy's victory over @M.C.G. 31 inside Hell in a Cell"

I don't doubt the talent. I respect the hell out of your ability. It's the man that I have a problem with. I watched at Apocalypse. I saw what you did and it pissed me off. You know what I saw? I saw a man who looked full of doubt. I saw a man who looked scared. I saw a man who looked like the pressure of great expectations had become too much. I saw that look again after our tag match where I BEAT YOU. I saw it last night when you retreated after another cowardly attack. Deep down, you know what's coming.

At Payback, it's going to be a match for the ages. Mitchy vs. Falco Lombardi. The Man vs. The Diamond. Perhaps the two brightest stars of the future shining together in one match. And by the end, it'll be the Diamond that shines brightest while the man sees his star, snuffed out for good just....like....that

*The camera immediately goes to black and we see the ad for Payback flash on the screen*

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
@HFWF_Insider

The Wrecking Crew were planning an ambush on @Disclose, but those plans were aborted after their team bus was partially swallowed by a sink hole. It took rescue crews nearly three hours to free them, as a special crane needed to arrive on the scene for @KIRK. The Crew suspects foul play after the driver abandoned ship and exclaimed "Lucha Libre Forever!" on his way out.

191028-pittsburgh-bus-sinkhole-cs-237p_40629b85b427e44bd39ca9f98b74274d.fit-760w.jpg

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Cid Phoenix @PhoenixWrestling
One outcome from the backstage fallout I am hearing is @CHGoalie27 will be in the G1. initial plans called for CHGoalie to not participate in the G1 tournament, but due to plans changing he will be in the tournament as per my source.

Cid Phoenix @PhoenixWrestling
This has no affect on the other “Surprise” entrant who is scheduled to take the place of the loser from the Cor/Kakko match.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
TheDream @CHGoalie27
maxresdefault.jpg

What kind of weak ass punk walks around calling himself "The Man" then gets dropped like a sack of shit and acts like nothing happened?

THIS is the HFWF Champion? Just gonna let a so-called "nobody noob" dominate and do nothing? Fun to watch you run sweetcheeks.

When I win the G1, you'll have nowhere left to go but down :*

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Eklunds Source @HFWFInsider
Sources coming in strong with news from behind HFWF...Coming in the next series of tweets 1/?

HFWF viewers are rising at a rapid rate and evidence shows that HFWF is pulling WWE viewers, and there’s huge crossover in fan bases between HFWF and AEW. 2/?

There’s back-and-forth on whether Peter will debut as a heel or a babyface, and it’s not yet clear if he actually will feud with a Emperoreddy upon his arrival. 3/?

Source: Lupita was seen at a local megaplex, trying to enjoy bumper cars, when a random person began Fat Shaming her...when comfronted, the random person claimed they did nothing wrong and ran away 4/?

There’s rumours that the group of MCG, AC, Falco and Cor will be named “4C” to play off the real life organization and their crusade against the HFWF, with the idea being that the name stands for “4 Champs” 5/?

Eddy's "fish sticks" are really just chicken because he can't eat seafood 6/?

When Cor isnt with Falco, he cowards in the corner of the lockerroom bc he is intimidated by the actual stars 7/7​

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com @seanrosssapp
I’m told three matches for Payback have had alterations made to them. The word I’m getting is the tag team ladder match is off, but there may be a different match that becomes a ladder match.

Reactions: Mitchy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Meltzer and Alvarez, on WOR, describe the changes made to Payback as being on the level of TLC in 2017 when the WWE roster was hit with the mumps and it led to two top matches being changed on extremely short notice. They said the indication they got was that the go-home show would be a “mess” and “chaotic” but didn’t clarify if the latter is in a good sense or a bad sense.

Reactions: Mitchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad