HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
@HFWF_Insider

Fresh off of the high of their perceived superiority, there are rumors circulating the NEW PWC are planning to BURN A JERSEY of a rival team live of HFWF TV. Sponsors are contacting HFWF and already threatening to leave and virtually every civil rights groups have threatened to boycott the product if it happens. Several HFWF talent have also spoken off the record that they are not comfortable with the NEW PWC angle and feel that things have already been taken too far.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
@HFWF_Insider

Fresh off of the high of their perceived superiority, there are rumors circulating the NEW PWC are planning to BURN A JERSEY of a rival team live of HFWF TV. Sponsors are contacting HFWF and already threatening to leave and virtually every civil rights groups have threatened to boycott the product if it happens. Several HFWF talent have also spoken off the record that they are not comfortable with the NEW PWC angle and feel that things have already been taken too far.

ConcernedCitizensCensorshipCommittee @MayThe4CBeWithYou

Where are we willing to draw the line in these atrocities committed by the HFWF. We must take a stand. #BoycottHFWF

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Where are we willing to draw the line in these atrocities committed by the HFWF. We must take a stand. #BoycottHFWF

To protest this alleged idea of burning merchandise we will be holding a bonfire to burn HFWF merchandise. We will show them we will not give them one more cent of our money ...

Until they change their ways. So bring all your HFWF merchandise, buy some if you have to do we can burn it all. #BoycottHFWF

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I love how much PWC is on all these shows. Oh wait.... they aren't. They aren't ever on the show. Probably because @KIRK has no clue what he's doing.

luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Rumor has it that PWC was outside of the building, but sadly they let @UnrealMachine drive.
It took him 3 hours to park and Only because all vehicles left, after the show ended.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I love how much PWC is on all these shows. Oh wait.... they aren't. They aren't ever on the show. Probably because @KIRK has no clue what he's doing.

Oh look @UnrealMachine. Look @Scandale du Jour.

It's ColePhony.

Ouch, those facial bruises look bad.

What happened? Get hit with a brick?

And that smell. I suppose we now know where you're living ever since the IRS froze your assets.

But, at least you got the spray paint off.

tenor.gif

Rumor has it that PWC was outside of the building, but sadly they let @UnrealMachine drive.
It took him 3 hours to park and Only because all vehicles left, after the show ended.

KIRK (@KIRK)
So nice of you @Disclose to share your dumpster with ColePhony. Must be cramped in there with him, the monkey, Charlotte, Catrina, and of course that fat pig of a sister of yours . . . GUADALUPE. (1/2)

KIRK (@KIRK)
BUT . . . why did you tell ColePhony to bathe in sewer water after sleeping in your dumpster, because he stinks. (2/2)

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
spP90mV.jpg
HFWF​
WEEKLY DISCUSSION: HFWF is but a DREAM
Page 26 of 271 <-23 24 25 26 27
The Shock Master
5-24-2021 12:15 PM​
jedi_shock_master.png
Solid Snake said:
So I was doing some research on CHGoalie and was looking into his history. It seems no one really knows where he started wrestling or who trained him. I saw an interview where the guy said CHGoalie was trained in Canada by Killer Kawalski in 1999. But Another one I looked at said he was trained in New Zealand by Billy Bob Baggins in 2007. Anyone know the real story?

I remember an story here in England that he was trained by William Regal around 2007. Maybe they got the story wrong in the one you saw.
Third Mitchketeer
5-24-2021 12:24 PM​
ArdB2OE.jpg
FozzyY2JFan said:
That Last episode was soooo good. Nice to see the Outcasts at the top finally eh @ Third Mitchketeer?

Oh Absolutely. That main event was fabulous and the tag title match was just as good. Of course the Tag match this coming week should be just as good. AC and MCG together? Who could have ever seen that ever happening again since the breakup of the Revolution. I am curious if ACs is able to work with MCG while taking on the Outcasts given the history between both parties.
Steamboat Ricky
5-24-2021 12:27 PM​
33101227468_7e06706a5e_q.jpg
Solid Snake said:
So I was doing some research on CHGoalie and was looking into his history. It seems no one really knows where he started wrestling or who trained him. I saw an interview where the guy said CHGoalie was trained in Canada by Killer Kawalski in 1999. But Another one I looked at said he was trained in New Zealand by Billy Bob Baggins in 2007. Anyone know the real story?

I saw on TMZ that CHGoalie has been wrestling since he was 9. The story said he was trained by a Romanian Strong man and his bearded wife.
MachoMansGhost
5-24-2021 12:28 PM​
macho-man-savage-costume-wrestling-retro-classic-s-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
Steamboat Ricky said:
I saw on TMZ that CHGoalie has been wrestling since he was 9. The story said he was trained by a Romanian Strong man and his bearded wife.

Bearded wife? Is that a typo or was the story saying he was he raised in a circus?
Captain Charisma
5-24-2021 12:28 PM​
Christian-WWE-100x100.jpg
Third Mitchketeer said:
Oh Absolutely. That main event was fabulous and the tag title macth was just as good. Of course the Tag match this coming week should be just as good. AC and MCG together? Who could have ever seen that ever happening again since the break up of the Revolution. I am curious if ACs is able to work with MCG while taking on the Outcasts given the history between both parties.

Yeah that match should be great.
Of course Cor is going to steal the show as per usual
I am wondering where do they go next with Peter? I mean after mass murder or suicide whatever that was last week what can be next?
The Yes Man
5-24-2021 12:30 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg
JR's Hat said:
So I assume with Rock Lobster saying he is not coming back that is the end of that then right? All those rumours he is coming back are false?

Or he is just playing the game. That AC interview he said Rock Lobster was returning and they had to go into damage control. Even @ dave meltzers informant said that he had heard the rumour was true.
Vacant
5-24-2021 12:32 PM​
2YVtoob.jpg
JR's Hat said:
So I assume with Rock Lobster saying he is not coming back that is the end of that then right? All those rumours he is coming back are false?

Would not be the first time the dirt sheets got it wrong. There was that rumour that Gongshow was going to be suspended for 30 days for attacking the production staff guy after Apocalypse. He was back the next week to everyone's disappointment. Turned out they just ended up fining him instead.
FozzyY2JFan
5-24-2021 12:34 PM​
HUG_9002-Ti.jpg
Captain Charisma said:
I am wondering where do they go next with Peter? I mean after mass murder or suicide whatever that was last week what can be next?

You have to think Peter shows up on HFWF TV soon. Probably to set up an undercard match. Maybe with Eddy? Could be why they have been giving Eddy some wins recently to build him up a bit before facing this new Peter. Peter beating a Jobber as his return is nothing special.
Solid Snake
5-24-2021 12:36 PM​
41QSNGclreL._SL500_AC_SS100_.jpg
The Shock Master said:
I remember an story here in England that he was trained by William Regal around 2007. Maybe they got the story wrong in the one you saw.

Steamboat Ricky said:

So there is nothing but conflicting stories then. The guy seems like he is a true enigma.
Bork Lazer
5-24-2021 12:42 PM​
images
FozzyY2JFan said:
That Last episode was soooo good. Nice to see the Outcasts at the top finally eh @ Third Mitchketeer?

One of the better HFWF shows in awhile. And to think AC, MCG, Falco and Cor Eddy Bon and Paris were barely even on the show.
The Yes Man
5-24-2021 12:45 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg
Captain Charisma said:

He is supposed to offer some kind of Apology this week. Apparently they tried o uplaod it to youtube but it kept getting flagged and taken down.
dave meltzer's informant
5-24-2021 12:47 PM​
ThinkstockPhotos-801242066-100x100.jpg,qv=1509138689.pagespeed.ce.omm4q6_Feo.jpg
The Yes Man said:

My sources are saying he is still above 80% to return. I think this may be damage control to try and quell the rumours.
Prototype
5-24-2021 12:50 PM​
1f1363ef39ad667924506e47ff75e259c7551a92_t.gif
Has Everyone seen those Tweets From ACs wife where she is talking about Mitchy being the Man? Absolutely savage.
I still BOlieve
5-24-2021 12:54 PM​
780079f6f3f945bc1e079a4b45a2b189fba333fd692092cef1f5bd2f557be25f_thumb_medium
Vacant said:
Would not be the first time the dirt sheets got it wrong. There was that rumour that Gongshow was going to be suspended for 30 days for attacking the production staff guy after Apocalypse. He was back the next week to everyone's disappointment. Turned out they just ended up fining him instead.

Oh screw you man. Gongshow is way better than most people want to admit. Would you prefer Cor?
Bork Lazer
5-24-2021 12:56 PM​
images
I still BOlieve said:
Oh screw you man. Gongshow is way better than most people want to admit. Would you prefer Cor?

You know your argument is weak when you have to pick Cor as the alternative. But I'll bite anyways. As for an look goes yeah Gongshow wins over Cor. In ring Ability is a wash and Promos and overall entertainment value goes to Cor in my opinion. So yeah. I would prefer Cor. Neither should be champion though.
ColePens Perfection
5-24-2021 12:59 PM​
68936.jpg
The Yes Man said:
He is supposed to offer some kind of Apology this week. Apparently they tried o uplaod it to youtube but it kept getting flagged and taken down.

I have a feeling this Apology is only going to make the Concerned Citizens Censorship Committee even more mad.
Legendary DC
5-24-2021 1:04 PM​
fgDLvt5.jpg
The Yes Man said:
Has Everyone seen those Tweets From ACs wife where she is talking about Mitchy being the Man? Absolutely savage.

I actually think that Marianne (@AlphaWife) and the equally funny AlphaCatalyst's Kids (@AlphaKids) are parody accounts. Pretty sure ACs kids are not old enough to have a twitter account and ACs wifes account is MrsAC or LadyAC I think. I do not know if she is verified so there are a bunch or fake ones out there. Bunch of fan girls.
LionHeart
5-24-2021 1:07 PM​
Old-school-Y2J-icon-chris-jericho-27032655-100-100.jpg
ColePens Perfection said:
I have a feeling this Apology is only going to make the Concerned Citizens Censorship Committee even more mad.

I heard that the 4C has been gaining more members on their facebook page but the viewers for the last show was 4x as many. I am pretty sure its the kids of those parents watching. You tell them they are not allowed to watch and they wnat to watch even that much more.
Sin Cara's Doctor
5-24-2021 1:11 PM​
dfhfd46errgs.jpg
Bork Lazer said:
One of the better HFWF shows in awhile. And to think AC, MCG, Falco and Cor Eddy Bon and Paris were barely even on the show.

Payback with the War Games match is going to be amazing. I assume Kakko will become a honarary Outcast for the night and of course you have the BluePrint but what do you call AC, MCG, Falco and Cor?
Solid Snake
5-24-2021 1:13 PM​
41QSNGclreL._SL500_AC_SS100_.jpg
ColePens Perfection said:

Did you hear about the house show in Saskatoon? CCCC bought out the entire thing so that HFWF would have an empty arena. But it Backfired when HFWF just let fans waiting outside in on a first come first seated basis. The seats were paid for so they did not care.
ColePens Perfection
5-24-2021 1:18 PM​
68936.jpg
Solid Snake said:
Did you hear about the house show in Saskatoon? CCCC bought out the entire thing so that HFWF would have an empty arena. But it Backfired when HFWF just let fans waiting outside in on a first come first seated basis. The seats were paid for so they did not care.

I did not hear about that. That is hilarious. They keep saying don't spend money on HFWF and then do just that. How much did the spend on merchendise just to burn it? I do not know if 4C understands what a boycott is.
Chris Guerrero
5-24-2021 1:23 PM​
AAuE7mBStY8XVers5Fg7Z_bIrBJjuxaaDH1wKugP3g=s100-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Third Mitchketeer said:
Oh Absolutely. That main event was fabulous and the tag title macth was just as good. Of course the Tag match this coming week should be just as good. AC and MCG together? Who could have ever seen that ever happening again since the break up of the Revolution. I am curious if ACs is able to work with MCG while taking on the Outcasts given the history between both parties.

I have a feeling that match is a double DQ. You don't want either of those teams taking a loss even by DQ.
BoneSaw
5-24-2021 1:32 PM​
bone-saw-mcgraw.jpg
dave meltzer's informant said:
My sources are saying he is still above 80% to return. I think this may be damage control to try and quell the rumours.

I hope it is true. Rock Lobster was one of my favorites.
I still have his great t-shirt from back in the day.
yLqvDem.jpg
Steve Bourbon
5-24-2021 1:34 PM​
Solid Snake said:

Dude you missed the best part of that story. Since all the fans had not paid for tickets they had extra money to burn once inside. HFWF sold out of all their merchandise that night.
Steamboat Ricky
5-24-2021 1:48 PM​
33101227468_7e06706a5e_q.jpg
MachoMansGhost said:
Bearded wife? Is that a typo or was the story saying he was he raised in a circus?

Yes the story said he was raised in a circus. The trapeze artists helped him deveolop his high flying skills. Although now that I think about it it maybe was not TMZ it could have been a story I read in one of those magazines/newspapers while my mom was paying for grocieries.
Page 26 of 271 <-23 24 25 26 27
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF @HFWF
JUST ANNOUNCED: @PeterSidorkiewicz apology in Peter’s Kitchen will open #HFWFTV!

Dave Meltzer @davemeltzerWON
Reason HFWF announced their opener was Peter is because he’s a big ratings draw with these segments at the moment. They’re usually the peak of the show and social media goes nuts over them. They’re also the most viewed videos on HFWF’s YouTube since they started.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Why does this jobber, CHDolly, or whatever keep mentioning the Outcasts and THE MAN? Work your way up, jabroni and stop wasting my time with the mentions. You're the Washington Generals and I'm the 96 Bulls. I could end your entire career in a second if I wanted to and all of this really would look like just a dream. Since I'm in a good mood though, I'll give you some words of wisdom and advice.

You're a Sheppy level talent at best right now. ****, I'd say you're even worse, to be completely honest. You're completely irrelevant. That's just the cold hard truth. Mentioning THE MAN to try and gain relevance might seem like a good idea, but all it does is show how desperate you are for attention.

But you know what, I really do think you've got some potential. No joke, I really do. You'll never be on the Outcasts' level, but one day, if you work really hard, and I mean really hard, you might reach the level of Stash the Monkey. Actually no, you'll never be that good. Ah, Snap the Turtle, though? Maybe. That's your ceiling. It's a tough road ahead of you, but if you give it your all every day, if you never give up and have a good attitude, you never know.

Now, stop clogging up my mentions, and stay in your lane. You're not worthy of mentioning THE MAN.
I'm the type of dolly your significant other uses when you're not around. You're the type where you pull the string and the same nonsense sounds out?

I may be the new blood, but I'm the only blood pumping thru the veins of HFWF. With your crew, I've already accepted the sad reality of having a copy and paste list of replies to whatever you have to say.

And real question, how can you judge a talent when you haven't seen the talent either way? (advanced stats probably) More baseless nonsense that you pull out of your outhouse feeder?

Do you work with @luchaonline too?

I don't suggest you flatter yourself and think it's you that has my attention. My belt, that you have, has my attention. As soon as I take it, any acknowledgement I have to give will not be directed at the likes of you. Same with the outhouse.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'm the type of dolly your significant other uses when you're not around. You're the type where you pull the string and the same nonsense sounds out?

I may be the new blood, but I'm the only blood pumping thru the veins of HFWF. With your crew, I've already accepted the sad reality of having a copy and paste list of replies to whatever you have to say.

And real question, how can you judge a talent when you haven't seen the talent either way? (advanced stats probably) More baseless nonsense that you pull out of your outhouse feeder?

Do you work with @luchaonline too?

I don't suggest you flatter yourself and think it's you that has my attention. My belt, that you have, has my attention. As soon as I take it, any acknowledgement I have to give will not be directed at the likes of you. Same with the outhouse.

Excuse me, my less than dignified, purely hypothetical friend. We are not The Gongshow. We do not have a list copy and paste replies. Though you certainly do like to practice what you preach against, reiterating the same spew of filth coming from your mouth since you came around, with your outhouse remarks.

I applaud you for trying to make a name for yourself though, aiming for the top in HFWF. Unfortunately however, this is the big leagues. You can't just buy yourself to the top. I know you want to get in the ring with @Mitchy or The Outcasts in general so you can see what a true top guy is like, but I'm afraid you won't be able to handle what it takes, so I suggest you pull out before you embarrass yourself. At this rate you'll always be stuck at the bottom, like the man that you really are.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Excuse me, my less than dignified, purely hypothetical friend. We are not The Gongshow. We do not have a list copy and paste replies. Though you certainly do like to practice what you preach against, reiterating the same spew of filth coming from your mouth since you came around, with your outhouse remarks.

I applaud you for trying to make a name for yourself though, aiming for the top in HFWF. Unfortunately however, this is the big leagues. You can't just buy yourself to the top. I know you want to get in the ring with @Mitchy or The Outcasts in general so you can see what a true top guy is like, but I'm afraid you won't be able to handle what it takes, so I suggest you pull out before you embarrass yourself. At this rate you'll always be stuck at the bottom, like the man that you really are.
TheDream @CHGoalie27

@Serac I'm afraid you don't understand. I didn't say YOU had the copy and paste list. I said I needed one for you.

As in you would be the ones invoking the same spew, if there is any of course.

You have not changed your name so I am forced to keep calling you by that name. Not my fault and not because I came up with your name.

Surely you wouldn't have a problem putting the titles up against what you think is a nothing like me and another nothing. I want my belts.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
TheDream @CHGoalie27

@Serac I'm afraid you don't understand. I didn't say YOU had the copy and paste list. I said I needed one for you.

As in you would be the ones invoking the same spew, if there is any of course.

You have not changed your name so I am forced to keep calling you by that name. Not my fault and not because I came up with your name.

Surely you wouldn't have a problem putting the titles up against what you think is a nothing like me and another nothing. I want my belts.

I sincerely apologize Mr. CH Dream. Chream? It appears I overestimated you and thought that you'd be more talented than resorting to a list of cliche's and recycled garbage. But I don't really blame you. Your first experience with seeing a champion was them blurting out the same 5 lines before being cast aside by a real champion.
As for your supposed challenge, I do have a problem with putting up our titles. Why would I ever want to sully the prestigious HFWF tag titles by having someone who hasn't even competed in a match challenge for them? Get in the ring and impress us and maybe we'll grace you with our presence. Because right now, you're all fluff and no substance.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel

Funniest part is this:

Imagine talking shit to the most dominant stable in the business. One that holds practically all the gold. Also, his belt, huh? Has he even been in a match so far? @Falco Lombardi, @AlphaCatalyst, @Disclose, this guy's saying he deserves a title shot over you. All of the hard work, all of the sweat, blood and tears you all have put up and this guy who hasn't even been in a match says he deserves the title over all of you. Why, I'd say that's extremely disrespectful!

I remember when the Outcasts were just beginning in HFWF. We talked a lot of trash, but we backed it up. We won the first ever War Games. Beat and broke Mount Rushmore. We've main evented countless PPVs. We are the champions. We are the model of consistence and excellence.

Sheppy 2.0 though? Yikes

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I sincerely apologize Mr. CH Dream. Chream? It appears I overestimated you and thought that you'd be more talented than resorting to a list of cliche's and recycled garbage. But I don't really blame you. Your first experience with seeing a champion was them blurting out the same 5 lines before being cast aside by a real champion.
As for your supposed challenge, I do have a problem with putting up our titles. Why would I ever want to sully the prestigious HFWF tag titles by having someone who hasn't even competed in a match challenge for them? Get in the ring and impress us and maybe we'll grace you with our presence. Because right now, you're all fluff and no substance.

It's pretty clear that Gong has let him borrow his promo generator. No wonder they're so repetitive and bland. "My titles" and "outhouse." Big yikes

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It appears you're the type to fart in an elevator and blame the one other person standing in that elevator with you.

You only have 2 lines to whoever's 5: Referring to someone's time in a promotion, and trying to label anything someone else says with the very repetitive nature you cause and display.
(To translate into words you can understand, "no, you.")

Also, appears you're afraid to sully whatever legacy you think you have built up before I got here, afraid of the unknown.

Of course you have a problem putting up the titles, I never expected you to risk losing them, but I really don't blame you.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
It appears you're the type to fart in an elevator and blame the one other person standing in that elevator with you.

You only have 2 lines to whoever's 5: Referring to someone's time in a promotion, and trying to label anything someone else says with the very repetitive nature you cause and display.
(To translate into words you can understand, "no, you.")

Also, appears you're afraid to sully whatever legacy you think you have built up before I got here, afraid of the unknown.

Of course you have a problem putting up the titles, I never expected you to risk losing them, but I really don't blame you.

That's extremely uncouth of you to say. Please show your champion(s) more respect than this, especially as you beg for title shots in very poor taste. I have addressed you twice (twice more than necessary), and the fact remains that you have simply not earned a title shot with your, what was it...0 experience in HFWF. I seriously hope your ability in the ring is higher than the wits you've displayed thus far, otherwise your career will go up in smoke before it even starts. If you're really lucky, maybe you'll be good enough to lace my boots or shine my belt before I go out and tear the house down with the real talent in this company. Which at this rate, might just have to be friendly competition with the rest of The Outcasts.

Reactions: Mitchy and KIRK

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Outcast getting rattled by a rookie. prove they are, the exact kind of champions we thought they are.
weak people who cant handle being at the top.
and they can only cut it by cheating. SMH Outcast. We thought you were different than the BluePrint or Mount Rushmore.
but no. we get the "same recycled garbage" you're complaining about lol.
#OutcastOut

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Outcast getting rattled by a rookie. prove they are, the exact kind of champions we thought they are.
weak people who cant handle being at the top.
and they can only cut it by cheating. SMH Outcast. We thought you were different than the BluePrint or Mount Rushmore.
but no. we get the "same recycled garbage" you're complaining about lol.
#OutcastOut

Outcasts Worldwide @OutcastsWorldwide
Mitchy beat Disclose clean as a whistle. We thought Disclose could actually give him a challenge. I guess we were wrong.

TZHYF6c.png

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Outcasts Worldwide @OutcastsWorldwide
Mitchy beat Disclose clean as a whistle. We thought Disclose could actually give him a challenge. I guess we were wrong.

TZHYF6c.png

im glad you're casually forgetting he was sent to the hospital 2 weeks before.
and he was attacked from behind again the next week, by far the biggest and most brutal HFWF star, UM.
not gonna take anything away from your victory. but EVERYBODY knows Disclose wasnt at 100%
and everyone knows you wouldnt be champion without A CHAIR.
#facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad