HFWF: The Reboot X

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE:

@KIRK is pleading with everyone on the island, begging them to show him mercy. He says he’s just an advocate. He can’t swim. He’s in the middle of nowhere with people who don’t like him and he doesn’t like himself. He was insane a fat pig’s ass because @Disclose is a pig himself. KIRK says he never meant what he said to @Mitchy and offers him the title as his first reign in the HFWF.

Everyone starts surrounding KIRK and he’s begging. He creates a diversion, saying GUADALUPE is trying to eat the mermaid! @Mitchy and @Serac run and attack GUADALUPE to save the mermaid. Mitchy and Serac start arguing over the mermaid and push each other. @SeidoN has to separate them, and suddenly...

@Falco Lombardi rolls @jbell886 ’s giant head like a bowling ball to take out The Outcasts and the mermaid! Disclose superkicks Falco and then tries to pin KIRK, but KIRK kicked out. KIRK throws a shoe at Disclose, who catches it, and KIRK then throws a coconut at Disclose’s head!

KIRK ROLLS UP DISCLOSE... KIRK COUNTS HIS OWN FALL! KIRK RETAINS THE TITLE!

Disclose trips KIRK, and they roll around on the sand now!

SNAP THE TURTLE WALKS AND HE GOES ON TOP OF KIRK... AND THE FALL IS COUNTED!!!! SNAP IS THE 24/7 INTERNET LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Everyone on the island is shocked. The turtle takes the belt in his mouth and crawls inside GUADALUPE’s ass to avoid everyone else. No one else wants to go in there, so the turtle is safe for now.

Everyone on the island tries to figure out a way to get the turtle out.

Everyone looks down at JBELL’S giant head just rolling around.

Jbell lets out an “aw man...” as the scene fades.

To be continued...

EVENTS:
- KIRK defeated Disclose to retain the title
- Snap the Turtle defeated KIRK to win the 24/7 Internet Lightweight Heavyweight Title

KIRK (@KIRK)
Oh for the love of god, I lost my belt . . . to a ******* turtle. #WhatTheHell

KIRK (@KIRK)
Well, at least I lasted longer than the FOUR MINUTE MAN, @M.C.G. 31.

Reactions: El Dandy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
UPDATE: @M.C.G. 31 is in his office talking about how the budget worked itself out to someone on the phone and is happy with the way things played out. He says he wishes @Fro and @Emperoreddy could have stuck it out, but it wasn’t meant to be. He gloats about not having to pay anyone as long as they’re on that deserted island.

@Scandale du Jour limps into MCG’s office, bloodied, battered and bruised, somehow surviving his fall. MCG asks what happened and Scandale recaps it for him but caps it off by saying he aimed for the bushes.

MCG asks if Scandale is okay. Scandale says he probably broke his arm and a few other things but he’ll survive. MCG gets stern and tells Scandale that a machine is only as strong as its weakest part.

MCG puts his arm on Scandale’s shoulder and takes in the view from the window with him, telling Scandale they’ll have to send him away for a bit if he thinks his injuries are that bad. Scandale is pleading, tell MCG that he swears he’s okay and he’ll be fine. MCG shakes his head and says Scandale is lying now.

MCG doesn’t like liars.

Scandale pleads with MCG to not hurt him and that he swears he’ll do anything. MCG laughs and tells Scandale he won’t do anything to him.

@UnrealMachine appears behind Scandale, cracking his knuckles. Scandale looks near tears, but Unreal throws Scandale through the window. Scandale yells out mid-fall, “tell @Clare2904 I love her!” and then a loud bang is heard! Scandale’s fall ends by landing on top of a car below.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Reactions: El Dandy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE: @M.C.G. 31 is in his office talking about how the budget worked itself out to someone on the phone and is happy with the way things played out. He says he wishes @Fro and @Emperoreddy could have stuck it out, but it wasn’t meant to be. He gloats about not having to pay anyone as long as they’re on that deserted island.

@Scandale du Jour limps into MCG’s office, bloodied, battered and bruised, somehow surviving his fall. MCG asks what happened and Scandale recaps it for him but caps it off by saying he aimed for the bushes.

MCG asks if Scandale is okay. Scandale says he probably broke his arm and a few other things but he’ll survive. MCG gets stern and tells Scandale that a machine is only as strong as its weakest part.

MCG puts his arm on Scandale’s shoulder and takes in the view from the window with him, telling Scandale they’ll have to send him away for a bit if he thinks his injuries are that bad. Scandale is pleading, tell MCG that he swears he’s okay and he’ll be fine. MCG shakes his head and says Scandale is lying now.

MCG doesn’t like liars.

Scandale pleads with MCG to not hurt him and that he swears he’ll do anything. MCG laughs and tells Scandale he won’t do anything to him.

@UnrealMachine appears behind Scandale, cracking his knuckles. Scandale looks near tears, but Unreal throws Scandale through the window. Scandale yells out mid-fall, “tell @Clare2904 I love her!” and then a loud bang is heard! Scandale’s fall ends by landing on top of a car below.

KIRK (@KIRK)
RIP Pretty Frenchy

KIRK (@KIRK)
Poor @Clare2904 is a widow. Paging Mr. @Serac . . .

Jim Cornette (TheJimCornette)
When and where is the funeral. I want to piss on @Scandale du Jour's grave.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I have my own plane and UM rides a donkey and calls it a plane. So i highly doubt that happened.

giphy.gif

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad