HFWF: The Reboot V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchalibre online @luchainline
We know we have alot of raza in TEXAS tonight for redemtion! Let the EL Jefe know what we think of his crappy booking.
you cant change it 8 months later lol. He can say what he wants. We know what happened.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
The true HFWF record books say @UnrealMachine is unpinned.

THAT'S MY MACHINE.

Typical @Disclose trying to undercut his potential challengers. Still afraid of the PWC?

@KIRK it appears our little friend Disclose has made his decision on joining the machine.

When I'm done with @Mitchy maybe he'll realize what happens to those who are on the wrong side of history.

luchalibreonline @luchaonline
... Asking Kirk for help to spam this thread so we can change page and people dont read the truth wont work.

Reactions: KIRK

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Magic Mitch @Mitchy
@M.C.G. 31 As the data shows, I'm the workhorse of HFWF. I give every part of me in the ring. I wrestle each match like it'll be my last match. At redemption, I'm going to make sure it's your last match. You'll see what I do to your "machine."

Reactions: KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Might post a new thread when the show is ready.

Considering finishing it tonight but they don’t tend to do too well when I post them against Raw I’ve found so we’ll see.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Alpha Catalyst retweeted
Sven Karlsen @HeroJourney9
Preview of tonight
r2SN6uE.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
And I didnt think I had lost that many matches :huh::help:
...still a future champ though #MrKingOfWrestling

You won at NTR (April 27) then went 2-10 until October 3 when the KoW tournament started.
Only half of those were you being pinned the others were tag matches where your tag partner cost you the match. and one multiman match where you were pinned.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
IIRC off the top of my head, Gong was also involved in that series with Fro where he lost twice and no contested twice as well, and then was caught up in that pseudo friendship with @Mitchy against the PWC until my turn and Gong severed those ties with Mitchy and went full blown psycho asshole.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m surprised @Fro ’s record isn’t better, but I guess the open challenges only really became a thing after NTR vs. SeidoN.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
“Hey you’re going to answer Fro’s open challenge if you write something. Also, think you can be a heel?”

Good times
It was Fro, and then I wanted you to be a good foil for Emp and his character.

You exceeded all expectations in that program :laugh:

Your character was also instrumental in @Fro ’s downfall as champ since you were the first to target a body part that led to his demise.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also if Falco never popped in I have no idea who I would have booked to start Fro’s demise with the shoulder injury. It would have been a heel at the time for sure. It had to have been someone not in a program and who was being built up (so not a Gong or Cole). Falco was perfect for the job at the time (especially since Cor was in the Chytil thing and then All Class Title picture).

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I did have a great record, but then with going back to the tag division, I've gone like 1-8 in my last 9 or something like that.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@UnrealMachine was never pinned, that is a lie. The result was reversed to be a no contest due to fast count.

True, and even if it weren't a fast count, it would NOT count as a singles loss for @UnrealMachine.

Go recheck your booking records.

That match was booked as a tag match between @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour versus @Disclose and @PeterSidorkiewicz.

BUT, @Scandale du Jour was hypnotized by the sight of himself in a mirror and was unable to participate.

AND, @PeterSidorkiewicz was only a PRETEND friend to @Disclose, so he PRETENDED to show for the match when it fact he was busy fornicating or whatever the hell it is he does with that god damned monkey.

SO, @UnrealMachine ate that pin in a TAG TEAM MATCH and clearly was distracted looking out of the corner of his eye to find his partner.

And then he was screwed by the fast count.

'Every way you look at it, that's NOT a single's loss, and @UnrealMachine remains undefeated in single's competition.

Reactions: UnrealMachine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad