HFWF: The Reboot V

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I ain’t gonna lie, I knew I booked you strong, but I didn’t realize THIS strong :laugh:

Only 2 pin fall losses in a year in HFWF time. Nuts.

Interesting, old HFWF @ColePens was an up and down performer struggling to stick.

NEW @ColePens, with the PWC and the greatest advocate in the game behind him, is THE MAN in REBOOTED HFWF.

And still, he's loathe to show the slightest gratitude.

I mean, @ColePens goes to Craftsteak, do you think @UnrealMachine, @Scandale du Jour, and KIRK get invitations?

Nope . . . we get LEFTOVERS.

Remember what I told you, @ColePens . . .

Don't bite the hands that feed you.

One day, they might bite back.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The true HFWF record books say @UnrealMachine is unpinned.

THAT'S MY MACHINE.

Typical @Disclose trying to undercut his potential challengers. Still afraid of the PWC?

@KIRK it appears our little friend Disclose has made his decision on joining the machine.

When I'm done with @Mitchy maybe he'll realize what happens to those who are on the wrong side of history.

@Disclose, clearly you've suffered brain damage from all of your battles with the PWC, because you've forgotten your place.

Well don't you worry, @M.C.G. 31 has given me the green light to remind you.

@Disclose, look at the monitor to your right.

You see that crate big enough to hold an elephant.

Guess who's in there?

Yep, you guessed it . . .

That fat pig of a sister of yours, GUADALUPE.

Now don't you worry.

The Machine is very progressive when it comes to the rights of animals, and if you look really closely, you'll see that I cut out a couple of holes.

Can't see them?

Okay, look to the left. See . . . where you can see traces of snorted pig air.

Now take a look at that shipping label?

Yep, you guessed it, we had our people stuff GUADALUPE into the elephant crate and address the shipment to @ColePens equestrian farm.

It's back to a life of shoveling sh*t for GUADALUPE.

But, remember, when you receive postcards from her written in manure crying about her return to her old life of servitude, it's not MY FAULT.

It's not @ColePens fault.

It's not @M.C.G. 31's fault.

NO!

It's YOUR fault.

YOU made The Machine do this to you.

ALL OF THIS.

Well, unless of course @The Gongshow decides to drop that fat b*tch on her head like he did to @The Catalyst's wife. That one might be about HIS pleasure more than anything.

2wt75zO.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Disclose, clearly you've suffered brain damage from all of your battles with the PWC, because you've forgotten your place.

Well don't you worry, @M.C.G. 31 has given me the green light to remind you.

@Disclose, look at the monitor to your right.

You see that crate big enough to hold an elephant.

Guess who's in there?

That fat pig of a sister of yours, GUADALUPE.

Now don't you worry.

The Machine is very progressive when it comes to the rights of animals, and if you look really closely, you'll see that I cut out a couple of holes.

Can't see them?

Okay, look to the left. See . . . where you can see traces of snorted pig air.

Now take a look at that shipping label?

Yep, you guessed it, we had our people stuff GUADALUPE into the elephant crate and address the shipment to @ColePens equestrian farm.

It's back to a life of shoveling sh*t for GUADALUPE.

But, remember, when you receive postcards from her written in manure crying about her return to her old life of servitude, it's not MY FAULT.

It's not @ColePens fault.

It's not @M.C.G. 31's fault.

NO!

It's YOUR fault.

YOU made The Machine do this to you.

ALL OF THIS.

Well, unless of course @The Gongshow decides to drop that fat b*tch on her head like he did to @The Catalyst's wife.

2wt75zO.gif
LMFAOOOOOO

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
LMFAOOOOOO

I don't think that's funny.

If anything, I think that's charitable compared to option B, because option B was to whore out GUADALUPE as a sex slave to El Dandy.

How would you have liked that one, @Disclose?

By the way, it can still be arranged if you like . . .

1cWv.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Interesting, old HFWF @ColePens was an up and down performer struggling to stick.

NEW @ColePens, with the PWC and the greatest advocate in the game behind him, is THE MAN in REBOOTED HFWF.

And still, he's loathe to show the slightest gratitude.

I mean, @ColePens goes to Craftsteak, do you think @UnrealMachine, @Scandale du Jour, and KIRK get invitations?

Nope . . . we get LEFTOVERS.

Remember what I told you, @ColePens . . .

Don't bite the hands that feed you.

One day, they might bite back.

One day i'm literally going to punch you. :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Magic Mitch @Mitchy
@M.C.G. 31 As the data shows, I'm the workhorse of HFWF. I give every part of me in the ring. I wrestle each match like it'll be my last match. At redemption, I'm going to make sure it's your last match. You'll see what I do to your "machine."

KIRK (@KIRK)
@Mitchy, do you know what they do with a horse that outlives its usefulness? Don't worry, @M.C.G. 31 will show you at Redemption.

Reactions: Mitchy

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
(godammit kirk... lol)
Lupita is my eyes and ears inside of the bird complex...
she told me how to beat UnrealMachine. She speaks french to Scandale so you dont notice... and thats why im holding this belt. Shes part of the plan andyou're to stupid to realize it.
But listen KIRK, Peter is bringing Stash to Texas. we may hate each other, but he wants to shut your mouth too. so if you mention Lupita again you're gonna have a tough time backstage at Redemption.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
(godammit kirk... lol)
Lupita is my eyes and ears inside of the bird complex...
she told me how to beat UnrealMachine. She speaks french to Scandale so you dont notice... and thats why im holding this belt. Shes part of the plan andyou're to stupid to realize it.
But listen KIRK, Peter is bringing Stash to Texas. we may hate each other, but he wants to shut your mouth too. so if you mention Lupita again you're gonna have a tough time backstage at Redemption.

KIRK (@KIRK)
You think shortening GUADALUPE to Lupita makes her weigh a ton less? There's a busted crane on @ColePens equestrian estate that says otherwise.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Given how you cast @PeterSidorkiewicz and that god damned monkey aside for that succubus Catrina, I think you've got a lot more to fear from them than I do.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Not sure how 'Lupita' can be the eyes and ears for anything when she's covered in horse sh*t 24/7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
KIRK (@KIRK)
You think shortening GUADALUPE to Lupita makes her weigh a ton less? There's a busted crane on @ColePens equestrian estate that says otherwise.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Given how you cast @PeterSidorkiewicz and that god damned monkey aside for that succubus Catrina, I think you've got a lot more to fear from them than I do.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Not sure how 'Lupita' can be the eyes and ears for anything when she's covered in horse sh*t 24/7.

its all part of the plan...

6be5266b3d13c41323a9a14adaf07f55.jpg

Reactions: ColePens and KIRK

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
hqdefault.jpg

@The Gongshow. Ever since King of Wrestling you have been crossing lines. You keep taking steps seeing how far you could go before I would push back. You would cross a line and then run back to MCG to protect you. But the past few weeks you didn’t cross lines, you trespassed, both figuratively and literally. You assaulted my wife and entered my home uninvited. You were lucky I was too far away to do anything to you then. It’s the only reason I did not utterly destroy you. Tonight is different. Tonight I’m giving you one piece of advice. Run away and never return to the HFWF. Take another trip and go to Timbuktu. It’s the only place you might be safe. Tonight that ring is my home, and if you dare trespass in my home again I will defend it with ruthless aggression and the only way you will be leaving here tonight is in an ambulance. If you come to the ring, even if you do what you do best and go run and hide behind MCG and his machine it won’t save you, not tonight. You step in that ring with me tonight and only God himself will be able to save you from my wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad