HFWF: The Reboot III

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Luchalibreonline @luchaonline
La Doña Catrina completely furious tonight! “I’m here to look ahead and NOT behind! If Disclose can’t find a way to keep His stupid old friends from interfering in MY busines. I will take care of the problem myself. “

KIRK @KIRK
Catrina versus Stash in a Lingerie Match? #BestForBusiness

cc: @M.C.G. 31

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
b8X8zwx.jpg

HFWF ALL CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

PeterSidorkiewicz (c) vs. Cor

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM NO.1 CONTENDERS MATCH
BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. UnrealMachine & Scandale du Jour vs. Dr Pepper & Jbell

Falco Lombardi vs. Emperoreddy

LLOYDS OF LONDON @lloydsoflondon
Lloyds of London has increased life insurance premiums for @BonMorrison, @Paris in Flames, @Dr Pepper, and @jbell886 have been increased to Purge movie levels.

LLOYDS OF LONDON @lloydsoflondon
Premium cost is almost as much as @ColePens pays to insure @Scandale du Jour's beautiful face.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is KIRK. I am the ADVOCATE for PWC. I'm the ONE behind the ONES who faux fighting champions @SeidoN and @Serac are DUCKING en route to the inevitable.

A note about last night's tag team match between the single most dominant tag team in HFWF today, @Scandale du Jour and @UnrealMachine, and @Mitchy and @The Gongshow.

Of course, the OUTCOME of the match was little surprise.

When one team has the single most monstrous wrestler in HFWF and the single most beautiful face in HFWF, the OUTCOME was a mere formality.

Speaking of which, @Mitchy . . . how's your back feeling this morning?

All those German suplexes. That F5. Ouch. That looked like it hurt.

Now, you may THINK that it's unfair that @The Gongshow got off easier than you did.

Technically, you're right.

But, @The Gongshow only got off easier because he was smarter than you.

He only got off easier because he did everything he could to avoid @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour as the match progressed.

Frankly, I can't blame him for that. And neither should you @Mitchy. Neither should you.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK is a wizard of the dictionary. He could talk his way out of anything. Or he can use my money to do so! PWC needs KIRK>

The PWC does't NEED an ADVOCATE, even one as great as myself. @ColePens, @UnrealMachine, and @Scandale du Jour are already All TIME GREAT individual wrestlers. But, together, they're GREATER. And, together with the greatest advocate in HFWF, they're somehow even greater still.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The Outcasts dont need someone constantly reminding everyone how great we are. we do it in the ring

thats why we're the reigning, defending, undisputed Tag Team Champions ;)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Outcasts dont need someone constantly reminding everyone how great we are. we do it in the ring

thats why we're the reigning, defending, undisputed Tag Team Champions ;)

So why have you been DUCKING @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour?

You see what happened last week to @The Gongshow, @Mitchy, and @Fro?

That's what happens when the PWC gets tired of WAITING for faux champions to talk to the PWC in the ring and starts TAKING.

It started with @ColePens last week. It continues with @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour soon enough.

In the meantime, you keep trying to avoid @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour.

Can't say I blame you.

Unfortunately for you, your demise at the hands of @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour is INEVITABLE.

The only question is how much they make you suffer before then.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We are one of the few boards that really supports opposing team's fans stopping in. As long as conversation is normal, we don't care. We enjoy it.

Never realized @Phobia Catalyst was a Lightning fan . . . certainly explains why his lunacy started in May 2016 and why he hates/envies the PWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad