HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
@BonMorrison Gambino, Tame, Grande and Foo Fighters are headlining Lolla. I think Osheaga is getting Tame, Gambino. Cudi and ASAP are also at Lolla and I think they'll be at Osh too.

Festival line-ups across the board have been pretty weak this year, don't have high hopes for Osh but will keep my fingers crossed. Tame and Gambino would be awesome.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Barber offered to do a house call if I don't want to make the trip (turns out he lives fairly close). This...is how I get murdered isn't it?

Bon. You know everything about me. If I don't post for a few days....avenge me.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
me when paris walks in

tenor.gif

Reactions: Mitchy and Disclose

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
In a troubling update..the barber shop has messaged me saying..

"I can't in good conscience promote him or put previous customers in contact"

So...he probably did something messed up but they refused to tell me what (which is understandable).

@BonMorrison be my Jiminy Cricket. Knowing that there's a whole world of messed up stuff he could have done...can I go to him?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

So...he probably did something messed up but they refused to tell me what (which is understandable).

@BonMorrison be my Jiminy Cricket. Knowing that there's a whole world of messed up stuff he could have done...can I go to him?

Maybe he means in good conscience he can’t promote or send previous customers to him when he has his own barbers on payroll?

He’d be taking money out of his barbers pockets.

If he was dangerous, I’m sure they’d tell you lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I'm sure it's not anything dangerous but it is intriguing but somewhat concerning? I'm going to pretend it's what you said though.

Maybe he just slept with the owners wife. He's steal yo woman levels of hot.

....which is why he shan't be doing house calls at my place.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel

This whole saga is f***ing amazing :laugh:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Eh. Not gonna tell you how to live your life but that is some hard coded wording they used.

I can dig around if you give me his name. :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Eh. Not gonna tell you how to live your life but that is some hard coded wording they used.

I can dig around if you give me his name. :laugh:

No!

This has already gone too far. I don't want to know. I'm going to let the potential murderer cut my hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad