HFWF OT 4 -- Midnight Blue Yeezys = drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Hey Bon. My life stinks trying to find an apartment and as recently learned I have a penis and that's a negative apparently so lets shack up and get a place at Dundas/Ossington. We don't even need to know each other's real names.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
"Hey guys, this is my roommate Paris in Flames."
"I'm sorry, his name is what?"
"Paris in Flames."
"Oh ... hello, Paris .. in Flames .. "
"Thank you for introducing me to your friends, BonMorrison."

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
funny you should mention. literally opened my eviction notice this morning. landlord wants to renovate (and raise the price) so I gotta get booted :/

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That sucks. Could happen to me since my 1 year lease is up and I'm just doing month to month now since I had planned on getting out soonish. With Toronto rents being pretty insane right now I could see being told to leave so they could do some minimal touch ups and jack up the price by $400 a month.

How long did they give you to find a place? You can move to Toronto and room with me and Bon.

"Hey guys, this is my roommate Paris in Flames."
"I'm sorry, his name is what?"
"Paris in Flames."
"Oh ... hello, Paris .. in Flames .. "
"Thank you for introducing me to your friends, BonMorrison...oh here's our other roommate SeidoN"
"Did...you say Seidon?"
"No. I said SeidoN. Show some god damned respect. I don't ****ing call you Marc, Mark"

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
the capitalization on the N is very important. just not the same person without it.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
How long did they give you to find a place? You can move to Toronto and room with me and Bon.

standard 2 months notice. got till 19 November. got enough going on as it is without having to deal with this sigh

tbh if I was ever gonna move to another country it would probably be Canada lol. or maybe Denmark since I have family there. both pretty decent bacon options.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
A little obsessed with Asuka's theme atm. Fully expecting it to be changed to some sort of classical Asian tune when she gets called up though.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
A little obsessed with Asuka's theme atm. Fully expecting it to be changed to some sort of classical Asian tune when she gets called up though.

Before WWE announced it - for the longest time I thought it would be so sick if Emma kept up her #GiveEmmaAChance schtick and while out cutting a promo about wanting a challenge Asuka's music just dropped. Love her song.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
There will always be a home for you on this forum subsection Paris, I can let you borrow some of my vCash and you can crash in my FirePro Wrestling thread, it's nice and quiet in there.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It’s around. If it’s not it’s a part of the purge... which it probably will be anyways if it hasn’t yet.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
It’s around. If it’s not it’s a part of the purge... which it probably will be anyways if it hasn’t yet.

Yeah I noticed a few threads said invalid and wouldn't open up. Is the purge an annual event? What if we make some type of bet and want to look two years back. We can't quote the evidence.:laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah I noticed a few threads said invalid and wouldn't open up. Is the purge an annual event? What if we make some type of bet and want to look two years back. We can't quote the evidence.:laugh:

Nope. Changing from vBulletin to some other system, forgot the name atm. Same system sherdog forums are on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad