HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
1C4176C5-6AD5-4F72-ABB2-37782E1894FF.png

I’m ready for all you people to bow down to your future three time champion. No one is stopping this dynasty.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah? Says the guy who had numerous picks at the top last year too and still bombed? I'll have you personally hand deliver by BUBBLY when I win for a third time.

You'll probably beat me in the title week again. Just depends if my guys get hurt this time around or just fail miserably then. haha

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Since you don't care about the entire season of you eating my dust, will you care when it says my name in first place thru next summer, or no?
Impossible to care about something that isn’t, never has been, and never will be a reality.

3 peat, baybeeeee

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Impossible to care about something that isn’t, never has been, and never will be a reality.

3 peat, baybeeeee
Just the offseason thing? Cuz you most certainly were staring at my taillights from October thru March!

C H Goalie BAY BAY

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just the offseason thing? Cuz you most certainly were staring at my taillights from October thru March!

C H Goalie BAY BAY
And yet at the end of the day, when the dust settled & the season was over, I won the championship and you weren’t even 2nd place.

I’m in the winners circle on my own, you clown.

Not you, not @Pinkfloyd, @BonMorrison, @Cor, @Paris in Flames, @SnS, @Dr Pepper, @Fro and definitely not that draft pick loading clown, @jbell886 has ever been in the winner’s circle. Population one, and I’m the one.

Now you sit there talking about your consolation prizes from October to March that is irrelevant now, because when it mattered, you choked. Meanwhile in the winner’s circle, im going to coast to a third straight championship, I’m not sharing the spotlight with anyone, I’m going to kick my feet — with $800 sneakers on — up, I’m going to sit back in my relaxing, comfortable, finely crafted $1500 cardigan, and I’m going to be sipping on a whole lot of the bubbly while I watch the rest of you fight for 2nd place, or as I like to call it, the first loser.

HEY that reminds me, you weren’t even 2nd! You weren’t even 1st at losing!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
And yet at the end of the day, when the dust settled & the season was over, I won the championship and you weren’t even 2nd place.

Not you, not @Pinkfloyd, @BonMorrison, @Cor, @Paris in Flames, @SnS, @Dr Pepper, @Fro and definitely not that draft pick loading clown, @jbell886 has ever been in the winner’s circle. Population one, and I’m the one.

Now you sit there talking about your consolation prizes from October to March that is irrelevant now, because when it mattered, you choked. Meanwhile in the winner’s circle, im going to coast to a third straight championship, I’m not sharing the spotlight with anyone, I’m going to kick my feet — with $800 sneakers on — up, I’m going to sit back in my relaxing, comfortable, finely crafted $1500 cardigan, and I’m going to be sipping on a whole lot of the bubbly while I watch the rest of you fight for 2nd place, or as I like to call it, the first loser.

That's true! I wasn't in second place at any point last season- I went from first place in every week but the last AND you're right again- I wasn't first at losing! Record shows I was last at losing!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

- Win Championship
- Give yourself a top pick
- ??????
- Profit

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Fro

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'll miss the start time of the draft since it's 5:30 Pacific, I believe. I won't get home that day until 6.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Reactions: M.C.G. 31

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Unless there's a slim chance you can push the draft back an hour or so, I'll most likely miss a fair bit of it. Got a ball hockey game at 7:30.

Sorry gents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad