Boy #3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
2022 Boy Rankings

Prospect definition: 23 or under by September 15, 2022 with < 50 NHL games played.

RankBoyPositionCountryAcquiredPoll %
#1Wyatt JohnstonCCanada2021 Draft - 23rd86.8
#2Logan StankovenC/RWCanada2021 Draft - 47th75.0

Will leave poll up for 2 days unless a player runs away with it.

Reactions: LT

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
I know it's unpopular, but I really think it's Harley.

He's just so much more physically talented than Mavrik. His junior career was just as impressive considering the big talent disparities between Shawinigan and Mississauga and he's only 4-5 months older than Mavrik.

I loved Mavrik on draft day and I still love him, the IQ is excellent. But I really think we overrate him. He's just not as impressive as Wyatt or Stankoven when you watch their junior games.

Reactions: LT

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I know it's unpopular, but I really think it's Harley.

He's just so much more physically talented than Mavrik. His junior career was just as impressive considering the big talent disparities between Shawinigan and Mississauga and he's only 4-5 months older than Mavrik.

I loved Mavrik on draft day and I still love him, the IQ is excellent. But I really think we overrate him. He's just not as impressive as Wyatt or Stankoven when you watch their junior games.
i only watched during the playoffs, but i'd have to disagree. wyatt had his moments, but he's also a floater. mav was an impact every shift. never seemed lacking on the physical tool side, and made incredible passes (not just physically impressive, but with crazy vision) on the regular.

but please sell me more on harley.. it's the offseason, so i'd definitely love a tall glass of green koolaid!

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
i only watched during the playoffs, but i'd have to disagree. wyatt had his moments, but he's also a floater. mav was an impact every shift. never seemed lacking on the physical tool side, and made incredible passes (not just physically impressive, but with crazy vision) on the regular.

but please sell me more on harley.. it's the offseason, so i'd definitely love a tall glass of green koolaid!
Honestly I've got nothing to sell with Harley, just a small disagreement about Mavrik's tools I suppose.

Reactions: eartotheground

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad